Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if this has been pointed out, but blimey DK 1, 2 & 3 for a mere ?130 + another ?12 shipping ... They can be picked up for about $10 each.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
      ok i admit it, i didnt think one existed for the master system but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sega-master-sy...QQcmdZViewItem

maybe anagrama has one and can tell us more ***role ANAGRAMA***

I don't think that seller's gonna get his money somehow.

But anyway, if anyone wants a SMS action replay for a bargain ?50, I'll happily rustle one up for them

Tirian

Comment

I really want border down for the dreamcast

see buy it now prices $180

There are some bidding ones though might see how much they go up to

Comment

Originally posted by Tychom
          Dunno if this has been pointed out, but blimey DK 1, 2 & 3 for a mere ?130 + another ?12 shipping ... They can be picked up for about $10 each.
          LOL those used to be mine. I sold him those on ebay last year.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
            I really want border down for the dreamcast

see buy it now prices $180

There are some bidding ones though might see how much they go up to
            I saw someone had bought a copy mint on Ebay a week or two back for around ?40. With these high-priced titles I personally wait for a price I'm happy with!

Comment

Originally posted by kingston lj
              I saw someone had bought a copy mint on Ebay a week or two back for around ?40. With these high-priced titles I personally wait for a price I'm happy with!
              i did see a normal version go for ?49 not including shipping

but there was also a special edition listed for ?50 that sold immediately

so its probably worth about ?50 for the normal and maybe ?75 for the special

Comment

I won't pay more than ?40 for it, so I still don't have it

Comment

border down

let the fight commence

Comment

But do they really know what theyre fighting for. I'm a big fan of border down but i don't think it justifies some of the craziness that we've witnessed. With the imminent release of under defeat, the games stock can only rise and expect to see it rise in value even more.

Comment

Play-asia have announced the sega direct version of radilgy

i couldnt help myself - damn the dreamcast

Comment

You got a link to that one Buster. i literally just ordered the game and didnt see that one.

Ta

Got it. cheers.

Comment

Was the version of Border Down with the mouse mat a Sega Direct one?

Anyone seen how much this goes for on 'the bay?'

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                            You got a link to that one Buster. i literally just ordered the game and didnt see that one.

Ta

Got it. cheers.
                            sure no bother

teh border down with mouse mat was another sega direct version

yakumo is selling sega direct versions of radilgy on videogameauctions.com

maybe if enough people buy it i will get a discount

play-asia

Comment

An extra tenner for a phone card i can't even use. I probably pass. Thing is before under defeat was announced i'd resolved to gettin radilgy but now i'm confining myself to just one - under defeat, based on my affinity to zero gunner 2 and border down and aversion to chaos field!

Comment

If you ask me this is what ebay is all about man!!! and i think for once in this thread theres a SHOCKING EBAY PRICE/AUCTION that is shocking for the right reasons!!!!
                                Just take a look man!!!! - MASSIVE is the word that comes to mind!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MakeTrack=true

Comment

Working...
                                X