Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sega Direct version of Under Defeat will go up on sale later this month, Im pretty sure Yakumo is already taking pre-orders over at VGA.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
      is there a sega direct version of under defeat?

i know there is one for radilgy but i only know of a special edition of under defeat, but thats not sega direct

links please

border down game in 3 flavours
      1/ normal
      2/ special edition
      3/ sega direct version
      My understanding is yakumo will be taking pre orders over at segadomain for the direct version. Itll be 47 quid which compares favourably to play asias price and i'm postponing pre ordering until the exact details of what the direct version might include buster

Comment

How's this for a bargain?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
          My understanding is yakumo will be taking pre orders over at segadomain for the direct version. Itll be 47 quid which compares favourably to play asias price and i'm postponing pre ordering until the exact details of what the direct version might include buster
          thats fine and dandy and i will take one from Mark as well

but it hasnt been mentioned anywhere yet that a sega direct version will be available - just thought you knew about it and it had been mentioned

and they dont do it for every game - it would be nice granted

Comment

Fecking double post

and the one that play-asia has got listed isnt a sega direct version

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              Fecking double post

and the one that play-asia has got listed isnt a sega direct version
              I know it isnt a direct version, just a the ltd edition version hence why i've postponed pre order till details (if any) become clear

Comment

Anyone one frrom here bidding?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Quite impressive

Comment

Yep! Last bid was ?250 but thinking of making it ?550. How much do you reckon it'll go for? I should think over a grand?

Comment

Selling seperate would get over ?1000 I think huge packages struggle to get a true price. IMO I think this will finish sub ?800

A big collection finished the other day which I thought went very cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ultimate-Dream...QQcmdZViewItem

Looking at the games with it, it would make a profit just reselling seperate.

Comment

Thats a great buy for someone starting a dc collection - most of the AAA pal titles are there. Its even good if you intend to sell off seperately at that price

Comment

Do you think you could make money reselling them seperately? Sometimes i'm not too sure. Because for instance in this acution i want maybe about 30-50 titles of the games and i might take some accessories. I would rather sell the rest than keep it. I've found out in the past that reselling backfires a lot. What do you guys think?

Comment

Wouldn't it be more sensible to buy a DC and buy the games you are actually going to play (there is no way you'd play those 140 titles to completion).

Probably cost you no more than ?60, with rest of the cash you could buy a 360 from ebay, result all round. You get two consoles, games and no more spamming of the 360 pre-orders thread :-)

Comment

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by proudy99
                              Anyone one frrom here bidding?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Quite impressive
                              I've bought from him before. NEVER AGAIN. Games were described as new/mint, and were in shabby condition. Cock.

And he wants paypal fees too. Ditto

Comment

Thanks for letting us know

Comment

Working...
                                X