Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty uncommon. But I have seen it on Ebay UK in the last year on its own and it sold for under a tenner IIRC - definitely under ?20 (think it had no manual though)

Other than that, I have seen it a few times on ebay France / Germany, and likewise for pretty reasonable sums (always less than 50 Euros, usually a lot less ..)

So yeah, ?100 is a bit off IMO. But at least he did pay out for something that is actually rare, rather than the OMG ULTR@ R@RE Streets of Rage 3 or something. Or Virtual Bart!!

Tirian

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEDW%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Thankfully i bought radiant silvergun not long after its release.
        Wish i bought many copys now the amount of profit i could have made.

I really regret not getting border down on its release.But then i was not importing dreamcast stuff.

I Have preordered under defeat i reckon that will become a rare item (but primarliy it looks good ) .Radilgy i will not get just does not appeal to me.

Panzer dragoon saga also another game i regret not getting.Now the price has gone up a lot.A question though is the usa version cheaper then the pal?

Comment

Yep! The PAL version is worth quite a bit now! Have you got a mint one or a sealed one?

Comment

just a WEE bit dear

Comment

Just a bit! The handhelds alone are worth less than ?20 these days!

Comment

isn't that one of the packs you can get from gamestation for like 40 quid

Comment

From the Q&A : "- it's the heat-sealed plastic kind, not the folded-over cellophane kind. The seam in the wrapping runs over the top of the case, down the 'opening' side, and then along the bottom. There's no seam on the side where the insert card is."

So ... definitely a re-seal then? I am pretty sure that this game originally came sealed with the horizontal tear strip like most other Saturn games. If it's a re-seal then someone paid a lot over the odds for it ...

Tirian

Comment

I do not have panzer dragoon saga at all.

If you meant silvergun its in fairly ok nick not sealed or mint though

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                      Panzer dragoon saga also another game i regret not getting.Now the price has gone up a lot.A question though is the usa version cheaper then the pal?
                      US version could be a tad a cheaper, but not by much.

PAL version has much nicer artwork though

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
                        From the Q&A : "- it's the heat-sealed plastic kind, not the folded-over cellophane kind. The seam in the wrapping runs over the top of the case, down the 'opening' side, and then along the bottom. There's no seam on the side where the insert card is."

So ... definitely a re-seal then? I am pretty sure that this game originally came sealed with the horizontal tear strip like most other Saturn games. If it's a re-seal then someone paid a lot over the odds for it ...

Tirian
                        That was an answer to MY question, hence no more bids!

I'm looking into grabbing myself an orginal sealed PAL Panzer Dragoon Saga

Comment

Yup, resealed RS. Poor buyer.A genuine sealed RS comes with the traditional pull strip type seal.

There are however some sealed jp saturn games that are the shrinkwrap (heat) type seal. There are certain game cases that are a little bit thicker than the regular saturn jewel cases (I don't mean double jewels of course) and these have a heated shrinkwrap type factory seal. Games like Princess Quest LE, Steam Hearts, Cotton 2 (which I have factory sealed so can confirm)

Comment

That's why i didn't make any further bids once i got that response.

Comment

wow i passed up a copy of Death and Return in G Force glasgow two years ago, i hate myself for it every day
                              But my copy of punisher missing the manual kills me inside. I refuse to spend that much ever again, ?110 for Fatal Fury Special on Mega CD killed me and my bank balance

ZAG

Comment

Holy crap!! How much..?110, is that not far too expensive for that title? I didn't know that was the going rate!

Comment

Working...
                                X