This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
    I don't see what's so special about that.
    It's a 100% mark-up on the retail price for a start! 0_o

Comment

I just sold MGS1 on Ebay for £28.50. Rather happy!

Comment

I've almost made enough over the past few days selling my metal gear games to buy a PS3 with MGS 4 (well half way there at least). Still got a US PS2 substance, the sealed PC original and an action figure sitting here. It's bonkers crazy this metal gear price crazyness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
          I just sold MGS1 on Ebay for £28.50. Rather happy!
          Jeez.. wish I didn't sell my two copies for £5 and £8 a couple of weeks ago Still, I did pick up the US version for £3 a few days ago.

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
          It's a 100% mark-up on the retail price for a start! 0_o
          I know, I'm saying I don't see what's special about the console for someone to pay that much!

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
            I know, I'm saying I don't see what's special about the console for someone to pay that much!
            O I C! Sorry!

Comment

do all versions on mgs2 substance come with the dvd? is the extra dvd the same as the one you get with the standard edition of mgs2?

plmk

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
                *Adam wants Keio 2*

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  do all versions on mgs2 substance come with the dvd? is the extra dvd the same as the one you get with the standard edition of mgs2?

plmk
                  anyone please help me with this??????????????

Comment

Substance comes with Document of MGS DVD. Original MGS2 comes with documentary DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay View Post
                      The first one isn't too crazy but the second one is just nuts.

EDIT: This one however:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NINTENDO-64-CO...QQcmdZViewItem
                      I have one of those that I bought on my last day working in EB.

I'm an idiot, though, as it's untouched other than when I broke the seal to get Mario 64 out to play because I woke up one morning desperate to play it and had sold my own copy months earlier.

Still, I imagine it's worth a few bob even with the seal broken as everything else is mint?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Chunk View Post
                        I have one of those that I bought on my last day working in EB.

I'm an idiot, though, as it's untouched other than when I broke the seal to get Mario 64 out to play because I woke up one morning desperate to play it and had sold my own copy months earlier.

Still, I imagine it's worth a few bob even with the seal broken as everything else is mint?
                        It sure will be... Just sit on it for years to come, as im convinced there are not too many of these around.
                        Same goes for the Pokemon Stadium N64 bundled with the Pokemon Video!

Comment

I sold MGS3 Subsistance for ?90 & MGS2 Substance for ?40 on Friday. Madness!

Comment

Oh my God!

That is mental.

Comment

The thing is i bought Substance for £4 from Game a couple of weeks before MGS4 hit. I never realised they were going for so much on ebay. Must be because of MGS4, never knew beforehand they were going for that much though.

Comment

Working...
                              X