Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ebay have been hit with a whopping fine today for allowing the sale of dodgy perfume etc, hopefully they'll be a bit more stringent on the pirate games they allow through the system each day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
      The thing is i bought Substance for ?4 from Game a couple of weeks before MGS4 hit. I never realised they were going for so much on ebay. Must be because of MGS4, never knew beforehand they were going for that much though.
      I bought and sold another substance and mgs3 this weekend. It's scary to think how many copies of substance i haven't bought for under ?10 over the last few months. Let alone the copies of twin snakes I've passed by. I think my metal gear madness fund is over ?200 profit now.

Comment

People are just mad after them now due to the MGS4 boom. They were all priced between 10-25 each depending what you were looking for. I was looking for them myself to play through them again before MGS4 hit.

I reckon it will die down after a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          I sold MGS3 Subsistance for ?90 & MGS2 Substance for ?40 on Friday. Madness!
          Now that is just crazy.

Comment

Another OFFICIAL game slips through eBay's net http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONIC-THE-HEDGEHOG-4-FOR-THE-SNES-NTSC-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ160256343540QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 160256343540&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A3&_trksid=p32 86.c0.m14 bargain

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
              Another OFFICIAL game slips through eBay's net http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONIC-THE-HEDG...d=p3286.c0.m14 bargain
              Thats an interesting one - I like the inclusion of a US snes game dust cover with a PAL game!

I wonder which version of sonic has actually been ported onto the cart - i'm no expert with the 'hog but I don't remember Sonic 4

Comment

I think it's a hack of a speedy gonzales game for snes, was gonna bid on that cart.

Not sure if he ended the auction early (i seem to remember it ending on 1st July) but in my ebay watch it ended yesterday at 4.99 with no bids

Comment

He's got some cheek putting up for £170, when it probably cost a couple of quid from a Hong Kong bootleg market.

Comment

Have megadrive games gone up in value lately, i've been seeing some titles going over £20 and some hitting £50. I use to see people all the time in 2005-2006 selling them but for the past 2 years it has really been dry.

Comment

Hey guys I am going to sell some of my GBA games on eBay to raise money for travels. I prefer BiN as I get scared of games getting sold for nothing - what sort of price do you think Wario Ware inc should be? It's hard to tell what market value is as there are so many pirates on the Bay.

It's boxed and mint!

Comment

Only ebay thread i can think of posting this in so here goes,

Just bought something and you know how in the past with payment via paypal, at the confirm stage it will usually bring up the paypal.com page where you can review and make changes to order, such as increasing the amount you are paying for postage (for example faster or insurance). Well just bought sometime today and they seem to have done away with that bit completly, i had no option to add some cash into postage and such, so had to send the seller a completly seperate payment to make up the difference for insured international.

ANyway nyway confusing, basically im ****ed off, because this is the kind of bull**** that confuses the **** out of people and leads to classic ebay cock ups.

Anyone else noticed this then?

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
                          I think it's a hack of a speedy gonzales game for snes, was gonna bid on that cart.

Not sure if he ended the auction early (i seem to remember it ending on 1st July) but in my ebay watch it ended yesterday at 4.99 with no bids
                          Yes I too was gonna bid for it but the seller ended the auction just before it wasd due to end because it was only going for less than a tenner. No way in the world will anyone pay ?170 for a hack of a ****ty game called speedy gonzales!

see this vid of this peice of ****te ! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9NleX9V6-E

Comment

I have that 'Sonic 4' game laying around somewhere, it's total trash, you run around freeing Mario from birdcages if I recall correctly. Cost me $5 (US) in some dodgy Chinese supermarket although my copy is in a Japanese style box with artwork based on the Jap MD games.

Edit: I bought a surprisingly decent Pokemon bootleg there too, anyone know what that might be based on?
                            Last edited by 12-51-00; 03-07-2008, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by 12-51-00 View Post
                              Edit: I bought a surprisingly decent Pokemon bootleg there too, anyone know what that might be based on?
                              Id be interested in seeing screenshots. Hopefully then we can work out what its hacked from.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Chunk View Post
                                Hey guys I am going to sell some of my GBA games on eBay to raise money for travels. I prefer BiN as I get scared of games getting sold for nothing - what sort of price do you think Wario Ware inc should be? It's hard to tell what market value is as there are so many pirates on the Bay.

It's boxed and mint!
                                Lets just say youre not going to holiday on the sale of Warioware GBA!
                                Realistically, ?4-7 id say.

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog View Post
                                Have megadrive games gone up in value lately, i've been seeing some titles going over ?20 and some hitting ?50. I use to see people all the time in 2005-2006 selling them but for the past 2 years it has really been dry.
                                I think they have to. My logic to this is that the people who had these when they were younger (aka us, around our age, early twenties) are now settling down with a good wage, steady job and presumably a nice house n partner. What better than to spend your spare cash from your wage on some childhood memories?

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                                Yes I too was gonna bid for it but the seller ended the auction just before it wasd due to end because it was only going for less than a tenner. No way in the world will anyone pay ?170 for a hack of a ****ty game called speedy gonzales
                                The guy has really overpriced as you quite rightly said. I think he just expects so much cause its Sonic where he doesnt belong.
                                Somari fetches high prices too... Nostalgia purposes!

Comment

Working...
                                X