X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Mario-RP...QQcmdZViewItem

I know Super Mario RPG was a NTSC/Fami only release. Is this a port then? Or did a few PAL copies escape into the wild? That said, the box art is NTSC.
    "F for Fake"

Comment

It it's PAL why does it have the grey American logo and ESRB ratings on it? As Skull Commander says it's definitely fake.
      Last edited by MattyD; 08-07-2008, 13:43. Reason: D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
        It's an American version. Both the cart and box have a grey American SNES logo and ESRB rating. No idea why they put that PAL precautions leaflet in there unless it's found its way in there by accident or they're deliberately trying to mislead people.
        It's not an american version. It's in a pal/famicom shaped cart. It's another one of these horrible fakes that have been flooding ebay lately.

Comment

The second I posted that I realised what I'd just said Gotta oil my brains up I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
            The second I posted that I realised what I'd just said Gotta oil my brains up I think.
            At least you didn't buy it
            Is it just me or has there been a flood of these type of fakes recently? In all my ebay using over the years I don't remember seeing so much of them.

Comment

Report them all - opps there powersellers lol

Comment

Too true to nintastic and Skull Commander. I also seem to be seeing quite a bit of resealed stuff which people are trying to pass off as new.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                  It's not an american version. It's in a pal/famicom shaped cart. It's another one of these horrible fakes that have been flooding ebay lately.
                  Hmmmm the question is... Is this a NTSC version rewired to disable the lockout placed in a PAL case with a printed label?

Or a Flash card with it written on?

Either way its not cool...

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                  Turns outs garyfoo is back in Scotland in time for the bidding war.

Will he put his money where the bid is? Probably not. A trip to Rwanda doesnt come cheap.

We'll see. I wouldnt rule me out but i doubt id win.

Gary
                  Well I wish you luck! Im not touching this one myself.
                  Considering i own the Classics version, i refuse to pay a three figure sum for a blue paper inlay!
                  All the best to anagrama then! Sad to know he has given up his fantastic collection!

Comment

Not all carts have the region lockout - my Super Mario RPG worked fine before and after I modded my SNES.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                      Theres my ?20 bid gone now

Good luck to all, this one could be rather interesting
                      Over two hundred quid already.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
                        Ok, watch this one go completely nuts :

*grabs bowl of popcorn, sets alarm clock for closing minutes in order to watch inevitable monstrous snipe war*
                        What is wrong with these people!? You'd have to be a moron to pay more than a couple of quid for that.

Comment

Each to their own and all that, no need for "moron" eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Chunk View Post
                            What is wrong with these people!? You'd have to be a moron to pay more than a couple of quid for that.

Hold on there fella, with statements like that you're not going to make many friends on here !

Comment

Over £200 for a mediocre football game...

Maybe I am missing something, does it cook you dinner and then blow you off?

Think of all the things you could do with that money rather than buying something purely to put it on a shelf/boast about it! Totally bizarre. I can understand paying crazy money for great games that you'll play and savour, but not for that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Chunk View Post
                                Over ?200 for a mediocre football game...

Maybe I am missing something, does it cook you dinner and then blow you off?

Think of all the things you could do with that money rather than buying something purely to put it on a shelf/boast about it! Totally bizarre. I can understand paying crazy money for great games that you'll play and savour, but not for that!!!
                                each to their own me thinks

Comment

Working...
                                X