X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you're spot on Columbo

Comment

Good work, ive not come across this phenomena before.

Comment

heh, cheers both of you. I'd waggle my trenchcoat but i'd probably be arrested for it

Comment

Oh My God.

I wonder if, when he received the jiffy bag with that in, he tore it open in massive excitement, desperate to see and touch his holy grail, only then for it to hit him that he'd spent ?750 on a below average Mega Drive football game! Still, it will look great on the shelf...oh no, it won't actually. It will look like a below average football game but with a blue inlay!

Someone call the nurse! This person needs to be sectioned!

There's but one winner here - the seller, as that is some profit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Chunk View Post
            Oh My God.

I wonder if, when he received the jiffy bag with that in, he tore it open in massive excitement, desperate to see and touch his holy grail, only then for it to hit him that he'd spent ?750 on a below average Mega Drive football game! Still, it will look great on the shelf...oh no, it won't actually. It will look like a below average football game but with a blue inlay!

Someone call the nurse! This person needs to be sectioned!

There's but one winner here - the seller, as that is some profit!!!
            Do we really need to go here again?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-SEGA-SATURN-...6.c0.m14.l1318

Comment

for the collection
                and for the price

Comment

He done that with his DC before aswell.

Comment

It's only shocking if it sells. Otherwise it's just a dull advert.

Originally posted by another forum
                    Will you really sell it, Adol? Hehe! I bet your just trying to get attention for your other items really. ^_^

You're perfectly right,that's my point.
                    I highlt doubt someone will pay such amount right away..i have no plan to sell really, but if i will,i'll probably sell the titles 1 by 1..it would sell faster and for more money.

Comment

What is wrong with these losers?! If my life had come to boasting how many rare videogames I had on eBay, I wonder where it all went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by t-bone-retro View Post
                        Do we really need to go here again?
                        No, but it's safe to say there will come a point in his life when he looks back and thinks 'Oh dear, what was I doing back then!

I just hope that, come that time, he's not living in a cardboard box.

That's all, folks.

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken that's not even a complete Saturn set, he's missing some of the rare crap like Delisoba deluxe and Eyeful home.

Comment

I'd quite like his snes set .....................

Comment

Adol is well known for his unbelievable collections...
                              What makes it more shocking is that he lives outside of Japan (France to be precise) and apparently in his early twenties.
                              He once had a complete Neo Geo AES set if im not mistaken.
                              How he affords it and sources it Ill never know, until then ill just look at the pictures in amazement!

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                                He once had a complete Neo Geo AES set if im not mistaken.
                                How he affords it and sources it Ill never know, until then ill just look at the pictures in amazement!
                                thats not really difficult to be fair

i know a guy who managed to get 2 complete sets (Jpn and Euro) in about 2 month's and still had time to buy some proto's

Comment

Working...
                                X