This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken that's not even a complete Saturn set, he's missing some of the rare crap like Delisoba deluxe and Eyeful home.
    I think it is complete in Adol's eyes, and I guess mine too. Hibaihin games are not counted by all collectors because they wasn't for sale to buy, so I think it is complete if he doesn't count them.

Comment

A hell of a lot of SNES games are over priced here!

Is this fella taking the piss?

Comment

That seller's become a bit of a favourite in this thread. Pirates of Dark Water is the only game there worth its asking price and even that's only expensive because it's ZOMG R@RE.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
          thats not really difficult to be fair

i know a guy who managed to get 2 complete sets (Jpn and Euro) in about 2 month's and still had time to buy some proto's
          Was he a handsome fella?

Comment

thats not really difficult to be fair

i know a guy who managed to get 2 complete sets (Jpn and Euro) in about 2 month's and still had time to buy some proto's
            And how did he afford this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
              And how did he afford this?
              How does that matter?

things can be found for decent prices if you know the right people especially now

i was only 1 game away from a complete Japanese Set, Quiz Chibi was the only one i wouldnt buy, unlike my mucker who bought 2

but even those pale in comparison with proto's like zentrick and others

but he could have went to a magical car boot and bought the full collection for £0.50
              Last edited by buster_broon; 01-08-2008, 10:22.

Comment

but he could have went to a magical car boot and bought the full collection for ?0.50
                Good point, Ill PM you about the full collection ill find on sunday! Cheers

Comment

I got a collection at a car boot once.. it wasn't a full one though. Someones MD/MCD collection, with pretty much all the MD RPG's complete and in brand new condition.. cost me a damn sight more than 50 pence though, seller did their research on the Internet before giving the stuff to their friends to sell at the boot sale..

I was happy to pay a good chunk of their asking prices though.. the Mega CD games even had their spinecards, which on European Mega CD games as I'm sure you'll know is pretty much impossible to find.. funny thing was they were the cheapest out of the lot.. i.e. £1-£2.. I've seen loose Mega CD spinecards go for £10+ on eBay..!

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob View Post

That's really depressing Such a nice model too, shame to see some kid chew it to death.

Comment

Only an idiot would pay that much for it. Sold my copy on here earlier this year for about ?20, at the time you'd see copies going unsold on ebay for about 50-60 quid.

Comment

I just emailed this seller: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=350082580770 asking why he was selling fake games (just look at the rest of his items). His response was "how did you know they were fake?". Grrr... it's impossible to find NTSC GBA and DS games on eBay these days

Comment

Box will be flattened for postage = fake. Why not respond to his email with "send me a close-up of the connector pins and rear of the cartridge to prove it doesn't say 'NINTONDO' on it" ¬_¬

Comment

The fact that there is no official Pokemon Chaos Black is a pretty big clue.

Comment

Working...
                            X