Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I missing a hidden gem in here, or is this really over priced?
    hehe , you have to ask ?! Age must be catching up with you Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/22-nintendo-64...item3a55e4923a

Am I missing a hidden gem in here, or is this really over priced?
      Must be those two unboxed FIFA 64 carts that everyone's clamouring over...

Comment

Possibly... either those or the Super Mario 64 with instruction booklet!

I love the fact 'Bidder 2' had put ?184 on it though before he obviously saw this thread and withdrew.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Telephone-cord...#ht_1124wt_765

£35 + Shipping for something you can buy for £1 from any hardware store or supermarket

It's useless anyway when you consider that all the dc game servers were taken down and you need a dial-up connection to even access the net using the ten year old browser tech.
          Last edited by dotoko; 18-12-2009, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by dotoko View Post
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Telephone-cord...#ht_1124wt_765

?35 + Shipping for something you can buy for ?1 from any hardware store or supermarket

It's useless anyway when you consider that all the dc game servers were taken down and you need a dial-up connection to even access the net using the ten year old browser tech.
            I've got a few different official dreamcast phone cables - the cable itself and an extension I think. I paid about 50 yen each.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post

Jesus! How much??

Comment

A tenth of that price, maybe. I think I saw a sealed one go for roughly that. But five figures? Having a laugh...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

"I would say in the entire duration of eBay's existence (since 1996 or so) this game has come up complete in box "maybe" 5 times" - I love how these sellers make up arbitrary numbers like this. Unless they really do sit on ebay since 1996 checking....

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    "I would say in the entire duration of eBay's existence (since 1996 or so) this game has come up complete in box "maybe" 5 times" - I love how these sellers make up arbitrary numbers like this. Unless they really do sit on ebay since 1996 checking....
                    I have been following a discussion on another forum about this and the guy selling this copy said he wasn't expecting that at all. He just put it on there to see what offers he would get. He is selling it as he has found a sealed copy of the game. Now that is worth 5 figures!

Comment

Ahhhhh, doesn't it make you glad to be a PAL collector at times like this?

Comment

That is sure a nice lot of Super Nintendo games.

Comment

^Yeah, not a bad selection of stuff there. Good that he put it on at 99p initially, rather than some stupid, over-inflated £30k type figure!

Comment

It's already up to a pretty hefty amount when considering the amount of time left. I know there are quite a few gems in there. I can see it being a non paying bidder imo.

Comment

I'm actually quite interested in seeing what it finally goes for, because I am pretty sure I have most of what he has listed + extras.

Comment

Working...
                              X