Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure if this is shocking , but what do people think...

Its high, but I dont think its worth that?

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan.ladd View Post
      Christ on a bike, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
        Christ on a bike, no.
        What you reckon, im thinking of making an offer

Comment

£100, if that really...

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
            ?100, if that really...
            you reckon? I only want it for the castlevania games! I would put it straight back on ebay. lol

Comment

Not shocking. I just found this item description funny.

only a couple are missing a manual but 99% have their manuals, 30 games, so thats....errr.....how many games are missing their manual again?

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                So they want ?500 and cant even be bothered to write out a list of games

Comment

Lets just say this might be the same seller I mentioned in the ebay thread in the off topic forum...
                  I put in decent bids for about 5 items belonging to this eejut. Mario bros arcade, volleyball, wrecking crew, donkey kong and sega 3d glasses. The timewaster cancelled all the auctions then relisted everything at unfeasably high prices. I guess he can sell his games for whatever price he wants but he wasted my time/effort and thats what peed me off. Shame though, my bids were actually quite generous and his overpriced games are still up there collecting dust. He's relisted his mega cd games seperately. Some are at reasonable prices but i refuse to deal with this person. Fekkin timewasters.

Comment

Some are at reasonable prices but i refuse to deal with this person. Fekkin timewasters.
                    Quoted for the truth , you get a 1up from me buddy

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                      I put in decent bids for about 5 items belonging to this eejut. Mario bros arcade, volleyball, wrecking crew, donkey kong and sega 3d glasses. The timewaster cancelled all the auctions then relisted everything at unfeasably high prices. I guess he can sell his games for whatever price he wants but he wasted my time/effort and thats what peed me off. Shame though, my bids were actually quite generous and his overpriced games are still up there collecting dust. He's relisted his mega cd games seperately. Some are at reasonable prices but i refuse to deal with this person. Fekkin timewasters.

Thanks for posting this, its nice to know I wasnt the only one shafted by nintendozone. Named and shamed now as his tricks are quite obvious now.
                      I was also going to try win his copy of Motherbase (32X) which ended on the same night, luckily I decided not to bother.

A real shame really as the guy has some really nice items for sale (or to show off now it seems). If the guy wanted top dollar for them, he should have listed them so close to Xmas when everyone was broke.

As for the Mega CD games, you mean the auction that ended for a few grand above?

Comment

Thanks for posting this, its nice to know I wasnt the only one shafted by nintendozone. Named and shamed now as his tricks are quite obvious now.
                        I was also going to try win his copy of Motherbase (32X) which ended on the same night, luckily I decided not to bother.

A real shame really as the guy has some really nice items for sale (or to show off now it seems). If the guy wanted top dollar for them, he should have listed them so close to Xmas when everyone was broke.

As for the Mega CD games, you mean the auction that ended for a few grand above?
                        Aye, thats the perpatrator!!

He's decided to split his mega cd collection. Fahrenheit at ?39.99 best offer and the two ecco titles for ?60 best offer. Those are more realistic...

Comment

He's decided to split his mega cd collection. Fahrenheit at £39.99 best offer and the two ecco titles for £60 best offer. Those are more realistic...
                          He/she has probably read this thread !

Comment

I was bidding on his stuff as well. It really annoyed me. Before he ended everything I asked him how much for Wrecking crew. He said ?75. I didnt reply. I have made him best offers on a couple of his 64 sealed games and he just doesn't get back to you. He is so rude and a waste of time.

Sorry Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                            X