This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
    Jammy indeed, especially considering that there is no US SNES version of Parodius....
    That would go some way to explain why I have never seen one!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
      I have about a dozen of those, US versions, all minty mint from my recent haul...I'm rich!

so still living in fantasy land...

c'mon own up.....

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        Now that i'm trying to buy a few mega CD games, it's becoming all too apparent the way these dickheads have totally ruined the market. The prices are beyond a joke. One arse posts a ridiculous buy it now, then all the sheep follow and do the same believing that's what they're worth. I really want to play snatcher, having never tried it, but I won't be paying spence.77's prices, and he seems to own every copy available. (Obviously I know I won't get it cheap, but there's a limit)
        Don't be so sure, patience my friend.

Not to brag, but last year I snagged a copy of Snatcher for ?70. What made the deal more stunning was that it came bundled with a boxed Justifier Light Gun.

Miracles do happen Ill keep my eyes open for you. Do you have Snatcher on a saved search email notifier?

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
          Jammy indeed, especially considering that there is no US SNES version of Parodius....
          You are correct.
          Parodius was awarded Best Game that Never Came out in the U.S. So says Wiki anyway....

Comment

I have about a dozen of those, US versions, all minty mint from my recent haul...I'm rich!
            Did you buy em from the same place that Cauterize got his Duck Tales from?

Comment

I've just messaged to ask if he added an extra 9 to the price by mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                Did you buy em from the same place that Cauterize got his Duck Tales from?
                Don't you dare mock the legendary duck Chocklo!

Comment

His response? "Nope"

Comment

Blimey! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_5222wt_1025 great game though..

Comment

Well, I have it. Could be Ultimate Parodius or some such ****. I do remember that on the back of the box it said something about USA and Mexico which seemed odd. Fark, better not all be fakes.

Comment

Well, I have it. Could be Ultimate Parodius or some such ****. I do remember that on the back of the box it said something about USA and Mexico which seemed odd. Fark, better not all be fakes.
                        Photos please or it never happened.

Comment

Blow me and get over it?

Comment

Blow me and get over it?

Ah bless, not only charming but a total liar.

Is it satisfying for you to make up these stories

Comment

Ultimate was a saturn/ps2/psone game.

you're getting a reputaion of being a LIAR, simply take some photo's of your imaginary 'motherload' and prove us wrong, bet you cant though!

Comment

Working...
                              X