• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA.

Comment

****ing VGA.

Comment

If you click on the '100 sold' you can see the prices they sold at. None have sold since 2011 when they were ?1.25, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
          ****ing VGA.
          Can someone explain what this VGA is? I keep seeing games in plastyic boxes with VGA near them. Is it an official body which takes your game, grades it, and then seals it in a box so you can't play it anymore?

Honestly, the world of eBay today is so different to how it was in 1998.

Comment

They are not official, theres no official recognition of their grading of games. They just sprung up as a grading company the only people it matters to is the deluded fools that paid to get their games graded and slabbed in the first place, they are the same idiots that will pay thousands for other vga slabbed games because it's got a big acrylic case around it, omg teh rarez LOL. Im sure that theres people doing their best to try and get them accepted as an official body so they can justify the cost and rarity of their games, its pure comedy seeing **** games getting graded and then shoved off as rare when theres loads of them about.

I remember a time when collecting wasn't as embarassing as this
            Last edited by importaku; 30-09-2012, 19:56.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

I remember a time when collecting wasn't as embarassing as this

Yeah, it was before they let America onto the internet.

Comment

But America invented the net!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  ****ing VGA.
                  Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                    Lol - how do you even know that there is anything is inside it?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      But America invented the net!
                      No, I'm pretty sure it was an Englishman named Burner's Lee.

Comment

I've seen the IT crowd and know exactly what the Internet is

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                          No, I'm pretty sure it was an Englishman named Burner's Lee.
                          Tim Burner's Lee created the World Wide Web. The internet came from ARPAnet - which is American.

Comment

I don't understand all this VGA hate honestly.. I mean nobody is forcing you to buy a sealed game.. but If I had a sealed copy of say Super Mario Bros 3.. which I already own (loose cart) I would absolutely get it graded because that game means alot to me..

and regarding those inflated prices you see.. well that seems to be common practice.. the buyer usually has the accept offer button and usually lets it go for FAR less...

I've actually noticed that when people let those VGA graded games go to auction they fetch FAR more anyhow..

Comment

Working...
                            X