Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not going to be getting a better condition system than that. But when you consider that it will be left like that for EVAR!1 and never used it does scream of 'waste of money'.

On the castlevania auction anyone else notice the paypal credit scheme? My gawd, they're finding more ways to get more money all the time, those crazy ebay folk.

Comment

Indeed. If it was a particularly rare Limited Edition pack of something, I could understand, but...

I mean, it would be a crime to unseal that thing after managing to stay sealed for so long, especially when unsealed Super Famicoms go for peanuts now... so that's really only for one who really cares enough to buy sealed but not very common consoles.

Comment

Theres no such thing as a sealed super famicom, all super famicoms in japan had loose lids, the boxes were never originally sealed.

OMG waaaaaay overpaid for that, i could have gotten one in that condition with a bit of searching for less than ?50

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
          Theres no such thing as a sealed super famicom, all super famicoms in japan had loose lids, the boxes were never originally sealed.

OMG waaaaaay overpaid for that, i could have gotten one in that condition with a bit of searching for less than ?50
          Point me in the general direction kind sir!

Comment

I have spotted loads in that kind of condition on yahoo auctions. All usually end for less than 10,000 yen (?50)

I was tempted but i already have a perfectly decent one i got in a lovely yoshis island hard carry case. Buying another just for the box seemed a bit extreme to me.

Comment

Um.....OK then?

Comment

Check it out. 11/10 for condition apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-EXTREMELY-EX...QQcmdZViewItem

Check it out. 11/10 for condition apparently.
                  on the supplied pictures the box does seem to be bit damaged. 9/10 would have been more fair assuming the rest is in optimal condition.

Comment

some people are so cheeky ! I wouldn't have the nerve to rip someone off that bad !

Yakumo

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VALKYRIE-PROFI...ayphotohosting - ?61, ?19 on Play-Asia

Comment

LOl, that guy is very funny if he thinks anyones gonna pay that much. Imagine if someone did though

Comment

Slightly misleading on the sealed front.

Comment

What a prick!

What gets me is the ?5.00 postage. It would cost about 70p to send that without any signed for service and whatnot, and less than ?2.00 with.

That said, I once charged someone the same for sending a PS1 game because I forgot to change a listing when putting loads for sale on there (fiver should have been for an MVS cart), the bloke paid it as well, didn't give him any refund though because I am a big fat selfish money hungry evil bastard.

Comment

in the games mag egm (american) they had a small list of games that had been sold.

There was a NES game sold for over $6000 cannot remember the name think it might have been world cup or something like that

Comment

Working...
                              X