Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallvillex: I have also been watching his auctions.

He will have a spate of NEGs, then 2-3 pages of postives from dubious auctions. The only genuine positives he gets are from action figures or relatively new items.

I baught a 'mint' Zelda 3 guide which arrived in very tatty shape. He lied in his feedback and claimed i was abusive etc. I withdrew it as i didnt want him ruining my feedback...****.

Glad other people have picked up on this twat.

Wonder what he looks like. Sweaty behemoth ala Comic Book Guy or cocky nerd??

Comment

Wonder what he looks like. Sweaty behemoth ala Comic Book Guy or cocky nerd??

Check this auction out...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8245546880

and then read this feedback for it:

Shipped a week late. Forgivable. However, game was neither new or untouched.
      Follow-up by fredmt13: Shrink wrap was torn open, game had 4 saves on it, and retry mode unlocked. =/
      Reply by sflaoaknyc: Game NOT sold as new or factory sealed, but with wrap on box, SLIT OPEN on side.

What a *******! ft: Now Ebayers like him p*ss me off and they're the ones who end up runing perfect feedback records

Comment

Originally posted by chojin
        I think I paid a fiver for that game, if it was that. They have Darius II for $90 as well

You have waited a month for the item, but if you NEG him, he will abuse you and give you one back.
        Couldn't give a **** about recieving a neg as the rest of my feedback will speak for itself. Anyway, people will only need to check out the **** he's peddling and read his misleading descriptions to realise its a scumbag seller

Comment

the guys got a lot of mutally withdrawn feedback, kinda strange...

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillex
            Shipped a week late. Forgivable. However, game was neither new or untouched.
            Follow-up by fredmt13: Shrink wrap was torn open, game had 4 saves on it, and retry mode unlocked. =/
            Reply by sflaoaknyc: Game NOT sold as new or factory sealed, but with wrap on box, SLIT OPEN on side.

What a *******! ft: Now Ebayers like him p*ss me off and they're the ones who end up runing perfect feedback records
            See, I was gonna say this. The description says (and I repeat) "COMES WITH... blah blah... FACTORY SHRINK WRAP..."

It doesn't say it's still shrinkwrapped, just that it still has the shrinkwrap on it. A distinction, a subtle one, but he's not actually lying. Indeed, you can actually SEE the shrinkwrap is opened in the pics of that auction above (for Lufia). For sure though, he doesn't mention it is actually open in words, but you can gather that from what he's written.

So to me it's a question equally of him not saying everything (but not blatently lying) and people not reading the grammar properly. If there are auctions of his that aren't in good condition and he says they are... then he is lying
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I completely agree with you Mayhem. But what annoys me is the play on words. I think it's unfair to other Ebayers as you shouldn't have to spend half an hour reading the description. He's the clever because of how he words his descriptions, nevertheless it still is not excusable as i try to give an extremely accurate description of anything i sell.

From the auctions i've been watching over the past month, his income through Ebay is made by deceiving Ebayers. In his defense we can say that indeed after reading all the babble in the description you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand what you'd be buying. But he's not a trader that gives a toss about customer service and overprices everything he sells. It's just a shame that some Ebayers fall for his auctions...

For people on the forum, it's quite an insult really as most of us are true collectors and we have a great deal of trust for each other on here. So we in turn help each other when it comes to obtaining some sought after games. This guy is out to rip peope off....

Comment

But he also states that the shrinkwrap has no tears or rips! Completely misleading at best, to the average joe a blatant lie!

Comment

In a nutshell.....EXACTLY

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                    See, I was gonna say this. The description says (and I repeat) "COMES WITH... blah blah... FACTORY SHRINK WRAP..."

It doesn't say it's still shrinkwrapped, just that it still has the shrinkwrap on it. A distinction, a subtle one, but he's not actually lying. Indeed, you can actually SEE the shrinkwrap is opened in the pics of that auction above (for Lufia). For sure though, he doesn't mention it is actually open in words, but you can gather that from what he's written.

So to me it's a question equally of him not saying everything (but not blatently lying) and people not reading the grammar properly. If there are auctions of his that aren't in good condition and he says they are... then he is lying
                    Yeah but he also says that the cart is untouched although 4 game saves have magically appeared.

Comment

Over priced?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OFFICIAL-NINTE...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk
                        Maybe not so much. They're apparently very difficult to find. I might even consider selling mine if it fetches so much, since I hardly play my GC now.

Comment

Possibly, but they are getting harder to find...
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I hadnt realised. I know that the new cubes dont have the digital port for these now but just thought it was a tad excessive.
                            I got mine last year and it was about ?18.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                              Were all brand new Saturn titles, wrapped in that cooking film that my mum used when making my packed lunch when I was younger?

Comment

Working...
                              X