Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pickeed up that CastleVania cart out of curiosity and if it is indeed a prototype cart, it'll make a nice addition to my little CastleVania collection

Comment

''He is a c*** of the highest order.

There are other references to him on here somewhere as well.

Absolute prat and waste of space.''

I must admit after read that it has n?t altered my view of the average American Fleabay seller. It has only confirmed my views that a lot of American sellers are greedy, judgmental twisted ****s! Who won?t think twice about dishing out over the top self righteous, petty negative feedback. And as for some of their postage costs to dear old blighty it?s as if they are hand delivered by the pony express! Or failing that the space shuttle!

It?s not just American sellers though there?s a bloke on Fleabay going by the user name of codename-wolf. He used to flog a lot of Nes games on there with 3.50 GBP second class delivery costs per cart and refused to combine postage costs. Clearly when buyers bought 2 or more games from him and found that instead of posting them separately he had in fact bundled them together and his costs in no way reflected the actual postage costs involved. Just an ever so unsubtle way of gleening more cash for himself a few clearly pissed of people post neutral feed back. Only for him to retaliate with negative one.

He seems to longer sell on Fleabay so one can only hope he?s gotten his just deserts and been run over by a number 32 bus! In divine retribution for his evil ways.
      Last edited by steamy pile; 28-08-2006, 22:38.

Comment

wow, thats the first time ive heard of this chap.

What a total c**t. Some poor person spent up to $400 on one game.

would of thought as for something that exspensive, you would get a secure package,

funny also, recent negative feedback and theres a positive feedback saying
        'best ebayer ever'

give me a break, i wonder if anyone has made a name + shame website. Be good to warn serious ebayers off before buying of a cock.

Comment

Not so much shocking, but the first time I've seen this

Not official I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymadone
            Not so much shocking, but the first time I've seen this

Not official I take it?
            It's official. TecToy released licensed versions of every Sega system from the Master System to the Dreamcast.

Comment

i am selling a rare for the megadrive called mega games six. games included are: golden axe the revenge of shinobi streets of rage super hang on colums world cup italia if your intrested email me at [email protected] (emails only please)

sorry,not ebay related, bloody funny though

Comment

haha, they actually took that poster seriously.

I wonder if they actually found out he was probably taking the piss

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
                  It's official. TecToy released licensed versions of every Sega system from the Master System to the Dreamcast.
                  Seeing that box just makes me want to set the Saturn up and give it a blast

Comment

Datel Pro CDI

Comment

looky

A tad overpriced?

Comment

There hasn't been one on eBay to my knowledge in quite a while. I was following that auction myself to see what it finished at. I guess it's going up in demand!

(note... post 1000 here for this thread weeeeee)
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Even on yahoo auctions the zelda disk tends to go for ?40-60, although if your really lucky you can find them cheaper but not too often.

Quite nice to see it still holding its value, not bad for a freebie. Theres a reason why the jpn version is more desirable, it has a wonderful full colour manual. Not like the **** B&W affair that the us & uk got.

Last edited by importaku; 13-09-2006, 10:06.

Comment

abit over-priced for a megadrive game.

click here

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
                              abit over-priced for a megadrive game.

click here
                              What? it's 49pence!

Comment

ah, wrong link. I was meant to put the link for the game going for ?50 odd quid, i'll have a look again

Comment

Working...
                                X