Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had it listed for $20K a week or two back, and apparantly received a 5-figure offer then. Most it's previously sold for is $6500, but that was a couple of years back - I wouldn't be too surprised to see this one get $10K.
    And yeah, the $12.5K Kizuna is the highest ever price for a single game AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
      He still got ?180 for the other carts, but taking that out of the auction when it'd already been bid up to ?180 was bloody harsh, wonder if the winning bidder paid.
      And hey, whaddya know .. look who's trying to sell his loose T-Mek for ?650

Comment

the guy must be tooooooooooooo thick man!!! i mean you can get complete versions of the games he's selling for ?15, 20 and 40, i mean ?40 for wwf (cart only)??????

had a feeling the guy would wana make a drink on the t mek but something tells me he wont get what he wants.

Comment

Something tells me that chap is ****! (If you're on the forums, sorry..but you're still a ****!)

Edit..wow, the forums must now have some sort of swearing control. I didn't type 4 stars..I actually used a derogatory 4 letter word that describes the lower female genitalia.

Edit 2..I wonder if ****, ****, piss, arse work!

Edit 3...yes! What about cnut?
          Last edited by wheelaa; 12-07-2006, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
            the guy must be tooooooooooooo thick man!!! i mean you can get complete versions of the games he's selling for ?15, 20 and 40, i mean ?40 for wwf (cart only)??????
            Well, he's obviously totted up what he would need to sell it for to recoup his ?180 outlay ... however he's going to be slightly scuppered by the fact that he obviously didn't have a clue what it was all worth when he placed his bid.

A lot of those loose carts, you would struggle to get a tenth of his asking prices for ... I think he's about to find out that he just poured a lot of money down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
              Well, he's obviously totted up what he would need to sell it for to recoup his ?180 outlay ... however he's going to be slightly scuppered by the fact that he obviously didn't have a clue what it was all worth when he placed his bid.

A lot of those loose carts, you would struggle to get a tenth of his asking prices for ... I think he's about to find out that he just poured a lot of money down the drain.
              (nods in agreement) my thoughts precisely my dear Watson!

Comment

So, in a true auction where value is fairly well represented the game made ?127. What on Earth is possessing him to make him think it will make ?650?!

WTF indeed.

Comment

he's a greedy muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
                    So, in a true auction where value is fairly well represented the game made ?127. What on Earth is possessing him to make him think it will make ?650?!

WTF indeed.

A combination of sheer greed and utter stupidity me thinks, I mean for **** sake most people would look at his feedback and then have a butchers at his last few transactions and low and behold you find it actually cost him one fifth of his asking price. I mean most people would check this, I would check this.Especially when you look at the money involved.

Mind you, still you?ve got admire his ****ing cheek.

Comment

Looks like someone made a few quid on their Darxide

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Yep, Greed has a lot to do with it, and there is the off chance that someone silly will buy it and because it's on buy it now he can probabl list it 100 times before it sells and still make a profit.

I have to say i'm not familiar with the game. Is it even any good?

Comment

I really dont like the mass greed mentality that happens.

Say if there is a game for sale but is quite common it should be there for a reasonable price

The problem i see is even if the game is quite common but everybody charges a high price for it then that is unfair

Comment

Really it's just a case of supply and demand. Enough people want the games to make the prices rise to a level that people will pay. Ebay is an excellent example of that; when in auction format anyway. The clown that wants ?650 for a game he paid less than 1/3rd of that for earlier is just stupid.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/gameboy-sealed...ayphotohosting

Crist i new sealed consoles were pricey, even for less popular consoles but... woah!

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
                                Looks like someone made a few quid on their Darxide

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
                                Quite. Cost me 146 when I got it..as you may remember you evil man who bid it up that high. I do feel like a dirty bast with my shameful bins (not 650 shameful at least) but at least I've encouraged offers!

Comment

Working...
                                X