X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tirian
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sega-Multi-Meg...QQcmdZViewItem

"I removed the seal from the box, and was shocked to find that it IS in fact, new." ... yeah, right

I guess you were so shocked that you took all the cables and stuff out of their baggies and threw the bags in the bin before you realised what you'd done!

Idiot ...
    Is a multimega worth that? if not, how much are they worth?

Comment

I once passed one up for ?14.99!!!

Comment

checkout the standard postage rate for this baby nuff to make you eyes water!

Comment

Originally posted by angelx
          Is a multimega worth that? if not, how much are they worth?
          Think GameStation charge about ?150 don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
            T-Mek rare then?

This goon has gone and thrown the box out, the spag.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sega-Megadrive...QQcmdZViewItem
            "It has come to my attention that T-Mek is an extremely rare game. For this reason I have listed it on a seperate auction to give buyers a chance to win it without having to buy the rest of the games. Please check my other auctions for details, it will be online and ready for you to bid on at 19.15 this evening (27/06/2006)

***For this reason it is being withdrawn and is no longer included in this auction!!!!***"

He still got ?180 for the other carts, but taking that out of the auction when it'd already been bid up to ?180 was bloody harsh, wonder if the winning bidder paid.

Comment

You shouldnt alter auctions and i hope the bidder doesnt pay, not funny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx
                You shouldnt alter auctions and i hope the bidder doesnt pay, not funny at all.
                I thought you couldn't change auction details after bids had been placed?

Comment

You shpildn't be able to do a lot with EBAY but you can as they tend to take no action. Hopefully the Buyer will give him a big fat NEG. I once bid on an item the buyer ended early saying the item was lost then relisted the same day with a buy it now. Apparently i could do nothing about itl

Comment

You shpildn't be able to do a lot with EBAY but you can as they tend to take no action. Hopefully the Buyer will give him a big fat NEG. I once bid on an item the buyer ended early saying the item was lost then relisted the same day with a buy it now. Apparently i could do nothing about itl

Comment

Comment

Run that by me one more time

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                          He still got ?180 for the other carts, but taking that out of the auction when it'd already been bid up to ?180 was bloody harsh, wonder if the winning bidder paid.
                          The seller should've at the very least cancelled the entire listing & created 2 new listings if he was going to remove anything.

I'd guess the winning bidder will probably pay for the games though (assuming he read the seller's note about T-Mek). Looking at the bid history the current bid was sitting a lot lower than ?180 when T-Mek was removed (27th June) and the winning bidder only placed his first bid on 29th June.

Comment

Well, the seller has already left positives for both auctions, so I am guessing he paid up. Heaven alone knows why he paid ?180 for the mixed bunch without T-Mek. Even if they were all boxed, they wouldn't be worth that.

Perhaps the seller told him off the record that he'd just turned up a couple of other games to throw in .. y'know, Darxide and Primal Rage or something

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nintendo-World...QQcmdZViewItem

if he does manage to sell it for near that much which i doubt, i think it will be the most expensive video and computer game of all time, me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nintendo-World...QQcmdZViewItem

if he does manage to sell it for near that much which i doubt, i think it will be the most expensive video and computer game of all time, me thinks.
                                Well a kizuna encounter sold for $12.500 a couple of years back

Comment

Working...
                                X