This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
    prob the most prices NES game i have ever seen, this is mental!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
    If you think that is insane, consider this - the winner has approximately 70% of the entire US NES library.

No big deal you say?

All factory sealed ...

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
      stuff like that should be banned that is very unfair on the people who genuinely want one on launch
      Plus theres no guarantee he'll get one bein 34th on the list. What does he do if he doesn't actually get the console on launch? That'd be quite funny actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
        Plus theres no guarantee he'll get one bein 34th on the list. What does he do if he doesn't actually get the console on launch? That'd be quite funny actually...
        If he misses out on a ps3 he'll proabably does nothing. The time to leave feedback on the transaction will have expired by then and it's also too late to open a dispute about non-delivery of the merchandise through paypal, I think.

IF this is a con it's quite clever, i guess.

could be that I'm too cynical!!!
        Last edited by eretsua; 19-06-2006, 15:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
          If you think that is insane, consider this - the winner has approximately 70% of the entire US NES library.

No big deal you say?

All factory sealed ...
          he must be Bill Gates son!

Comment

OK, so not strictly gaming but this guy has filled his house with over 5000 (!!!) videos.

He's gonna have trouble offloading this lot, especially at the price he wants.

Comment

I cannot stand the gaming equivalent of touts

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                stuff like that should be banned that is very unfair on the people who genuinely want one on launch
                It is actually banned - its against ebay rules, "pre-orders" are not allowed to be listed, but of course eBay will only remove it if its reported, and even if its reported, probably only after several reports.

Originally posted by eretsua
                IF this is a con it's quite clever, i guess.
                Not really, guy probably just saw the mental money Xbox 360's were selling for at release due to the short supply, I doubt anyones going to be so stupid as to bid on this.. and if they do its probably just a zero feedback bidder having a laugh..

Comment

This guy must be having a laugh

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LtdEdition-Pik...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

the messiah

hail Engerland

Comment

Originally posted by Cubeboy
                      Dunno whats worse, the ?300 for it or the postage costs, lol.

Comment

What an idiot selling the n64. Some people really are disconnected with the market and reasoning too!

Comment

The loonies are out big time tonight

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEARL-WHITE-GA...QQcmdZViewItem

41 top games indeed

Comment

By the time you get your 'bargain' Gizmondo, the sat nav software, the cradle and charger... You may as well buy a Tom Tom!

Comment

but a Tom-Tom doesn't play games

Comment

Working...
                              X