Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because it was bundled with the console. It's the same reason we're tripping over copies of Super Mario Bros and Duck hunt on the NES, Tetris on the Gameboy and all that ****.

Comment

Was gonna bid on that but not at that price.

Comment

Its worth a lot more than that! It was at like ?6 when i saw it. I quite enjoy playing it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
          Its worth a lot more than that! It was at like ?6 when i saw it. I quite enjoy playing it.

Gary
          An unboxed one went for about ?4 the other week. I know boxed game gear games are a lot harder to find but still. How much do you think it'll fetch?

Comment

I won this yesterday. I love it when people list NTSC N64 games, as they always sell really cheap (in fact I missed out on a boxed Majora's Mask the other week for only about £3).

Comment

I'm always a bit wary of buying any boxed games on eBay (SNES stuff, in my case)... for the simple reason that everyone seems to think a jiffy bag is all that's needed to post it.

'Hi, if I won this item would you post it in a box to avoid damage?'

'lolyes of course'

*Game turns up in a jiffy bag, squashed*

Comment

No idea whether Sonic Labyrinth will go for gold or not. You know how these things can be. When I was getting it Sonic 2 in 1 and Sonic Blast they seemed to be going for stupid amounts but i only broke with the bank with Sonic Blast ?187 (or ?189 - canny mind which). Sonic Drift Racing is another fun one you should try and get. When it comes to Game Gear games I'm only really after Baku Baku next - not going for a complete set as that would be madness.

Gary

Comment

Two different Border Down listings -

and for comparison

Shocking as it's less than ?58 after paypal fees which is probably about the worst ebay price possible. An example of how nicking the photo and incorrectly cutting & pasting text from another auction isn't the best way to get the most from selling your expensive niche game.

Comment

Border Down just isn't worth as much these days. If I hadn't bid on it in the dying seconds this Sealed Copy would have gone for £35.

Actually, there's lots of bargains to be had with DC shooters since they started appearing on XBLA/Wii. Recently I've picked up a few:

Gigawing (£5)
                    Gigawing 2 (£8)
                    Trizeal (£8)
                    Karous (£10)
                    Zero Gunner 2 (£12 W/Free VGA Box)
                    Trigger Heart Exelica Limited Edition (£18)
                    Ikaruga (£20)
                    Last edited by 12-51-00; 13-07-2008, 13:49.

Comment

Hmm... Yeah, that's about what I'd expect to get here for a sealed regular edition since the reprint. It's not exactly brilliant value listing on ebay uk with a start price of £1 though these days.

That's a great price for Trigger Heart ( much better than the likes of Karous imo )
                      Last edited by mezzanine; 13-07-2008, 14:12.

Comment

Originally posted by 12-51-00 View Post
                        Border Down just isn't worth as much these days.
                        are you tokyo-imports?

probably not as some of the price he/she has paid for games is pretty severe

only bargain i can see is the GTA4 special

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                          are you tokyo-imports?

probably not as some of the price he/she has paid for games is pretty severe

only bargain i can see is the GTA4 special
                          No what I mean is I saw it in the final minute going for ?35 so I rushed in a bid of ?47.50 in the dying seconds but didn't win it. No-one else placed a bid after me so I presume if I hadn't spotted it it would have gone for ?35.

Comment

Anyone want to buy this? (or buy it for me?!)
                            Last edited by Cauterize; 13-07-2008, 16:46.

Comment

I'll have two please.

Comment

Working...
                              X