Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leave my charger auction alone :P (the top one) I paid ?19.99 for it (which is also what I started the auction at with no reserve) ^_^ found 2 in my local comet.

And the consoles were ?100 with the sat nav software and so it was ?120 for a full Sat nav setup. And as said, u can't play Sonic on Tom Tom I really like the system actually, best screen I've seen on a handheld though I'm yet to use a DS Lite.
    Last edited by MikeRox; 23-06-2006, 16:46.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOM-CLANCYS-RA...QQcmdZViewItem

The N64 games are really rising in value

Rainbow Six cart only ?3,499. At least postage is only ?1.50 might not have adequate insurance though, even with the 68p optional insurance, i wonder if the seller meant ?3.49

Comment

"I removed the seal from the box, and was shocked to find that it IS in fact, new." ... yeah, right

I guess you were so shocked that you took all the cables and stuff out of their baggies and threw the bags in the bin before you realised what you'd done!

Idiot ...

Comment

Isn't the RRP of this ?19.99? LOL at the ?89 BIN :P

Comment

HMV are doing em at ?9.99 at the moment in the sale. The bidder must be mad

Comment

Some rather inflated PS2 prices here:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Dr...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

VJ1 & 2 for ?50 & other such bargains!

Comment

Heres a chance to complete your PAL 32X collection. The same seller has just sold T MEK for ?795!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ULTRA-RARE-DAR...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                  Heres a chance to complete your PAL 32X collection. The same seller has just sold T MEK for ?795!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Holy hell!
                  Price aside, please tell me this guy hasn't opened an otherwise 'sticker sealed' copy, just to show us the contents?!

S.

Comment

T-Mek rare then?

This goon has gone and thrown the box out, the spag.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMagician
                      Holy hell!
                      Price aside, please tell me this guy hasn't opened an otherwise 'sticker sealed' copy, just to show us the contents?!

S.
                      well tahts what the guy says but i gotta say it would be worth prob twice that much especially DARXIDE if it was sealed!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
                        T-Mek rare then?

This goon has gone and thrown the box out, the spag.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sega-Megadrive...QQcmdZViewItem
                        its rare but a complete copy rarely crops up BUT Darxide is probably even more rare as it was never released anywhere else barring the UK! You dont see many copies at all!

Comment

its rare but a complete copy rarely crops up BUT Darxide is probably even more rare as it was never released anywhere else barring the UK!
                          That's a common misconception for some reason, but I'm pretty sure it isn't true.

Comment

Both right.

There are more copies of Primal Rage and T-Mek than Darxide..but only when you look at all regions. As far as Euro releases go T-Mek and PR are much much scarcer! (I think I'm on 5 known PRs and 7 known T-Meks).

What a ****nut seller btw...could have got at least ?1k for each I reckon if he'd kept them sealed! He even knew what he had too so can't be ****ing clueless..I guess some peeps are just born with no common sense!

Edit..while I'm here this fetched way more than I would have expected. That condition ?50-70 tops. Common misconception is that Marty consoles are htf. They aren't, just some of the games can be

Last edited by wheelaa; 27-06-2006, 18:46.

Comment

Heres a chance to complete your PAL 32X collection.
                              Well, it went. Shame. I would have liked it. 8)

S.

Comment

Ultimate rage...i thought this one might slip by people. Thought i might snag it for around ?50 if i was lucky....guess not!

still nearly ?100

Wow

ZAG

Comment

Working...
                                X