• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no knowledge on it and it was awhile ago

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
      I have no knowledge on it and it was awhile ago
      funny thing is there are a truckload of games for the PSone that command about ?50+

Comment

like the Fifa games

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEDW%3AIT&rd=1

I got exactly same condition but no damage to it, also with sega send of card and 32x advertisement. I have to say thats the most ive seen it go up to so far on ebay.
          Yeah, for some reason Kai always seems to manage to sell his stuff for insane prices - not sure quite how, as there's generally next to no descriptions for them. I think it has a lot to do with having nice looking photos.

Check this one too ... about double the going price:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEGA-MAN-THE-W...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

I think the whole ' ive been a collector for so and so years ' and having a good lot including about 5-6 game what are classed rare or must haves.

But some of them games i couldn't beleive the prices, i mean you could easily pick some of them up for ?1-?5. As i picked up brand new sonic & knuckles suprisingly and brand new samurai shodown for ?5 and ?4 each of carboot.

have to say, well done to the chap on Sor3, ?46. beats my ?35. And the Megaman wily wars what fetched i think ?80 or more

Sega Saturn, Marvel super heroes. ?41
            Last edited by adam_the_browndog; 25-09-2006, 23:10.

Comment

Streets Of Rage 3 - ''This is the best game of the series by far!!!!''...

To quote William 'D-FENS' Foster; 'Can anyone spot what's wrong with this picture... anybody at all?'

Comment

oh my god

i feel so gutted i sold howlin-murdoch ghostbusters for about ?4.

I like how that streets of rage 3 guy has put UNLESS I'M GOING BLIND!

as them pictures are enough to make you go blind
                Last edited by adam_the_browndog; 01-10-2006, 11:02.

Comment

Ghostbusters is worth nowhere near that amount of dosh, especially without instructions. The buyer needs to be sectioned.

Comment

not ebay related, but a trader i spoke to in a pub told me some w*nker was selling megadrive games for a Fiver each ... titles like fifa and the common stuff, nothing special. apparently he wanted 70 quid for it all

Comment

Seeing all this makes me sick... how on earth are people getting this much for crappy PAL Megadrive games? I couldn't manage to sell a mint copy of Stellar Assault SS for ?59... I got so pissed off after relisting it twice that I will wait a few years before I try again. I mananged to get ?230 for Garou: MotW but couldn't shift Metal Slug 3 at ?169 despite the fact that importers charge around ?300 for it. What is the secret to eBay? I must know!!

Comment

don't know if THIS has already been posted.

hope this is a joke...

Comment

He says i am selling cos the ps3 is coming out.....for that price i would say i am selling cos i want a brand new car

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                            He says i am selling cos the ps3 is coming out.....for that price i would say i am selling cos i want a brand new car
                            5k and the reserve isnt met !!! **** my balls he must want a new house !!!!

Comment

A bit steep me thinks...

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X