X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

Comment

I see that the usual suspects for sealed Mega CD games have already started to pop up with their offers ... and you can bet that bhaforever didn't offer a small amount. Am looking forward to seeing how much exactly when the auction ends!

Comment

What amuses me is that he still wants an extra tenner to post it you'd think 'free' p&p is the least he could do. Btw thank god its 'only' ?998, a thousand, now that would be shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
          What amuses me is that he still wants an extra tenner to post it you'd think 'free' p&p is the least he could do. Btw thank god its 'only' ?998, a thousand, now that would be shocking.
          Maybe it's a tax dodge of some sort in Germany to keep it under a grand.

Comment

I think it's fairly unlikely that German tax thresholds are set in sterling rather than Euros ..

Comment

I'll ask my German lawyer friend who doesn't exist. Be prepared to have egg on your face!

Comment

;;

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy!
                Totally Insane!!!
                it has the blue print plans to kill off diana and dodi,

Comment

Does that Mega CD batman and robin have spine card? Cause its ten times more funny if it doesnt

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Radirgyman
                    it has the blue print plans to kill off diana and dodi,
                    Even if you had them, and all the prove in the world, people still wouldn't be able to handle the truth.

The truth would probably= * Mass head exploding *

With conspiracies, I think people enjoy the mystery, and don't really want the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182
                      Does that Mega CD batman and robin have spine card? Cause its ten times more funny if it doesnt

Gary
                      Yeah, it does.

Comment

OMG SUPER RARE DREAMCAST BUNDLE!

Only a grand, roll up...

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
                          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sega-dreamcast...QQcmdZViewItem

OMG SUPER RARE DREAMCAST BUNDLE!

Only a grand, roll up...
                          ebay gets more like One flew over the cuckoo's nest every day......

Still that millionaire game's a little gem that's only gonna appreciate in value over time. Could be a shrewd investment for one lucky soul

Comment

Think the value is increased because the VMU boxes "have ink writing on them"?

Comment

dam! missed it, why didn't i look in here sooner, was looking for one with a VMU with ink writing on it....

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                                Think the value is increased because the VMU boxes "have ink writing on them"?
                                Yes but my money is holding out for one with pencil writing on

Comment

Working...
                                X