Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don´t know if this is shocking, but quite interesting. This one sold for 155 usd tonight:

One hour later, with seal (and a little crack) price 1/3 cheapier:

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrodil View Post
      Don?t know if this is shocking, but quite interesting. This one sold for 155 usd tonight:

One hour later, with seal (and a little crack) price 1/3 cheapier:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sealed-Border-Do...QQcmdZViewItem
      i reckon leaving the original price on show stops the bidders

but over $100 on the regular version is just daft

Comment

Sounds probable, I also noticed to one for 155 usd was sold (and showed...) worldwide, while the other one just in US.

Almost 300 usd for a sealed LE here:

Comment

Don't Do a Gary on the T-mek, gary.

Comment

Didn't want to start a new trhead just to draw people's attention so decide to post here. Look what I found accidentally. If any of you are looking for Bodycount then you could try contacting the seller to see if he'll post to whereever you are.

Comment

not worth the hassel, only worth around ?10.

you wait till the silly months fade away, thats when it'll go back to normal prices

Comment

I've never seen it go for normal prices adam. But then again, I always "do a Gary"

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog View Post
                  not worth the hassel, only worth around ?10.

you wait till the silly months fade away, thats when it'll go back to normal prices
                  Silly months? Usually just after Christmas it's hardest to shift stuff... Or I've found anyway

Comment

Originally posted by crazymadone View Post
                    Silly months? Usually just after Christmas it's hardest to shift stuff... Or I've found anyway
                    I've also noticed some AES games have gone up in price this month, in particular Pulstar has gone for over £200 twice, when last year someone had a hard time in selling a mint one with a bin price of £160. Maybe that guy is right about the silly months.......

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                      I've never seen it go for normal prices adam. But then again, I always "do a Gary"

Gary
                      Like this, you mean?

Comment

I was shocked by Sidekicks 3 euro AES. I thought 'lets go all out' since I wanted this game badly so I bid 50 pounds but it was not nearly enough to win, It ended at 60 or 70ish.

Then I bid on a JP version, around 35 pounds and still got outbit, but eventually won it by 2nd chance offer. I'd rather have english carts but oh well..

Well, a lot of AES games have dropped. And Sidekicks 3 is according to the old pricelist only worth around 25 pounds. Most other games in this pricerange on that list have all gone down in value. So I thought of it as pretty weird.

Comment

Free Zelda poster from Edge - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...0758&rd=1&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by Nakano View Post
                            I've also noticed some AES games have gone up in price this month, in particular Pulstar has gone for over ?200 twice, when last year someone had a hard time in selling a mint one with a bin price of ?160. Maybe that guy is right about the silly months.......
                            Pulstar usually goes for 200+ though (got 375 for mine last year). So maybe that 160 one was a conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                              Pulstar usually goes for 200+ though (got 375 for mine last year). So maybe that 160 one was a conversion.
                              Nah it was the real deal, because he tried to sell it for over a month (I think) for higher prices. £375 is even higher than on the ng.com price list! Did you get in a bidding war, thats nearly enough to get my fav Blazing Star (although I'm still looking for it)!
                              Last edited by Nakano; 22-01-2007, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakano View Post
                                I've also noticed some AES games have gone up in price this month, in particular Pulstar has gone for over ?200 twice, when last year someone had a hard time in selling a mint one with a bin price of ?160. Maybe that guy is right about the silly months.......
                                Hmm don't know about that. I only managed ?39 for a KoF'99 and couldn't get rid of my Real Bout 2 for ?80...

And ?160 is usually what a conversion Pulstar goes for so if an original went for that then that is pretty shocking.

Prices of some of the mid-range titles have really tumbled though - SSIII, FF3 and KoF'95-97 in particular

Comment

Working...
                                X