This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymadone View Post
    Hmm don't know about that. I only managed ?39 for a KoF'99 and couldn't get rid of my Real Bout 2 for ?80...

And ?160 is usually what a conversion Pulstar goes for so if an original went for that then that is pretty shocking.

Prices of some of the mid-range titles have really tumbled though - SSIII, FF3 and KoF'95-97 in particular
    I was pretty sure its the real thing, it had the manual + baggy and he didn't mention it being a conversion, but there are so many fakes nowadays..... But you're right some games have gone down alot, especially MOTW and I bought SS3 and some KOF's for pretty good prices. Is the ng.com price list useless, it seems like most games sells for less then the price listed there?

Comment

Originally posted by Nakano View Post
      I was pretty sure its the real thing, it had the manual + baggy and he didn't mention it being a conversion, but there are so many fakes nowadays..... But you're right some games have gone down alot, especially MOTW and I bought SS3 and some KOF's for pretty good prices. Is the ng.com price list useless, it seems like most games sells for less then the price listed there?
      Yeh it seems to be all over the place for a few titles. Super Sidekicks 3, like saturn-gamer said, is listed pretty low, but can sometimes fetch a high price. On the otherhand I think I remember Sidekicks 1 being listed higher - but it usually gets next to nothing... (JP I'm talking about here)

Comment

Originally posted by Nakano View Post
        ?375 is even higher than on the ng.com price list! Did you get in a bidding war, thats nearly enough to get my fav Blazing Star (although I'm still looking for it)!
        Nah, I used a cheap listing day to sell it at ?325 Start/?375 BIN and someone took the bait. The guy was from America so it was nearly ?400 incl. shipping. He left "recieved in beyond mint condition!" feedback so he was clearly happy to have paid that.

In my limited experience, the ng.com price list counts for nothing when a game is genuinely scarce (Pulstar seemed much harder to find than Blazing Star or Metal Slug when I was into the Neo) and in mint condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
          It's enough to make you sick, Gary you must of paid about ?30 more. But when your desperate you take desperate measures i suppose.

Comment

I'm really confused i have just had a copy of metroid prime for the cube go for £19.30. Am i missing something

Comment

Its due to the wii's gamecube backwards compatabilty. Wii's owners who missed the cube are snapping up all kinds of gamecube exclusives,many are going for high prices which is what im guessing happend with your metriod.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
                Those yanks will buy anything on ebay

Need to get mine on quick ...

Comment

Yup, Chibi Robo is going around the £50 mark and the Zelda Collectors disc is reaching the crazy money (for a freebie) that it did when it was released.

Comment

Chibi Robo is in the bargain bin at VG+. £13.10 plus postage. May have a look for a UK copy floating about Cardiff today.

Comment

On Thursday I managed to snag a sealed copy of Border Down for £20 at a games shop in Glasgow that was having a closing down sale. I had seen it sitting there for over a year now, priced at 60 quid (and being dubiously described as "the follow-up to Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga" on a sticker on the display box).

Not too shabby, I think.

Oops: wrong thread. Still, shows you the bargains you're likely to get if you pay attention to the high street.
                      Last edited by Red or Alive; 27-01-2007, 13:35.

Comment

like the time megaman wily wars, was to exspensive at ?2.99 in the charity shop and i offered ?2. Then swapped the game for Tiny toons. pure steal if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie View Post
                          Chibi Robo is in the bargain bin at VG+. ?13.10 plus postage. May have a look for a UK copy floating about Cardiff today.
                          Going OT here sorry, but isn't it on Players Choice in the US?

The PAL version is rare as fook now - probably got one print or something. Also, it wasn't released in Australia so bidders from there are after it too.

Comment

arghh! if only we'd seen it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REZ-Kanzentous...em140084259357

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                              Going OT here sorry, but isn't it on Players Choice in the US?
                              nope, recently bought chibi and custom robo from them and neither are the players choice version

Comment

Originally posted by Stoise View Post

!

Comment

Working...
                                X