Calling all PAL DC owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply.

Definitely RGB SCART, fully wired, been using it for years. Damage or failing to press it fully home are the first things I thought of but it's exactly the same cable which works perfectly on 50Hz/PAL with this particular TV (JVC HV-32P37S) and on my other NTSC capable TVs. The JVC TV colour system is set to auto so it should treat the DC-X Change + NTSC game as if it were NTSC. As said, manual selection of the NTSC colour system didn't work either.

It's the fact the TV didn't work with the 60Hz options on the PAL games I tested that suggest some deeper technical issue here.

I am going try my only other RGB DC SCART lead which happens to be the official Sega one and BTW isn't fully wired to see if this makes a difference. With this sort of problem I like to know why something isn't working even if I find a solution.

On the other thread I mentioned two other people do describe very similar problems with the DC so there is likely to be a real technical/system incompatibilty problem here and not just something broken or damaged.

Comment

Working...
    X