Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Il Postino
    I hope it's a good one.

From what I've heard next month's issue is going to be sweet.
    Look out for some of the features, solid as, or so I hear.
    Ooooohh, what have you heard then? Anything good?

21 is a dry run for issue 22. Readers have explained that they want more input from developers etc, so that will all start appearing soon.

Comment

Personally, I'm enjoying this 're-launch' of Retro Gamer a thousand times more than the old version. And I particularly adored that long gone iteration too. So much so that I've simply had to go and get another subsciption sorted.

Comment

picked this up today here in sweden and read it from start to finish earlier tonight. particularly enjoyed the flashback pages. just want to say keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by kallbrand
          picked this up today here in sweden and read it from start to finish earlier tonight. particularly enjoyed the flashback pages. just want to say keep up the good work!
          cool, it's out in Sweden now

Comment

Picked this up the other day and I have to say I've really enjoyed it mate. Not finished with it yet, but i'm loving the NGPC feature! I think I might pick one up, they do look rather awesome!

Comment

Just subscribed to this mag, will i be getting issue 20? One other thing, am looking at getting some back issues, can people recommended me some of the best, im into my NES, SMS, SNES, MD, MAME as ive build my own arcade machine, and i used to have a Amstrad CPC, so i guess any issues that focussed on them really, thanks

Comment

Issues 13 - 18 are the best of the old lot. They went through a redesign around Issue 13 and made much more of an effort to include J-Retro content.

Comment

Your sub will start from issue 21 lettuce...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Found the magazine in a newsagent here in Norway a couple of days ago - ?11...

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2
                      Found the magazine in a newsagent here in Norway a couple of days ago - ?11...
                      Crikey, that sub's looking a lot cheaper now...

Comment

The problem there is partly, and this is for the benefit of those who don't know, that Scandinavian countries charge the equivalent of VAT on books and magazines, whereas they are exempt here in the UK. Hence that's some of the price increase.
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

yeah I pay equal to ?0?5 8.50 for it here, a bit much I guess but its also the only magazine I buy these days and its worth it IMO

Comment

Working...
                          X