No announcement yet.

Sega Direct Under Defeat pack announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it was listed where it normally was last night. I can't check now because of stupid filters on the PC here in work.

Yakumo

Comment

Well G-Rev's sitye still has it listed at release date. If you could check sega direct yourself when you have the chance ..it sim,ply isn't listed there as it was but perhpas I'm missing something.

How much of a piece of **** law is this new 'used electronics' bull****...because of it you don't even see the refurb DCs liste don sega's site any longer. Guess the refurb I got with Radilgy will now become a 'rarity', what a joke.

I actually get paid one day before release Yakumo, really hoping you have extra sets on hand after release as I sadly as such won't be able to preorder.

Comment

They probably took it off the release list because it's sold out in both normal and special editions. The main page is still up though for buying but you'll notice that it's sold out.

Yakumo

Comment

Sold out?

Damn! Looks like I won't own it unless I pay a stack in future...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
            They probably took it off the release list because it's sold out in both normal and special editions. The main page is still up though for buying but you'll notice that it's sold out.
            http://segadirect.jp/Catalog/CustomP...=underd_dc.htm

Yakumo
            So Yakumo you do still have the 30-odd extra sets you mentioned? Have these all been reserved or wil they just be sold to whoever on a first-come first-serve basis? Is there any chnace you could set one aside for me at all seeing as I have paid promptly in the past?

Comment

I was wondering what the difference is between the limited version as offered by lik sang and the sega direct pack since lki sang seem to list the sticker, poster and soundtrack as part of the package

Comment

Play-asia are now shipping UD and it looks like both versions come in DVD cases.

Comment

Got one of these coming from Yakumo... i haven't anticipated a game like this in a long time, let alone a shmup (which isn't one of my fave genres). But then i am a bit of a Dreamcast fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by lurch996
                    Play-asia are now shipping UD and it looks like both versions come in DVD cases.
                    I'm led to believe the Limited Edition one doesn't come in a DVD case, must just be two different covers for the standard version (?) I could be wrong of course.

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                      I'm led to believe the Limited Edition one doesn't come in a DVD case, must just be two different covers for the standard version (?) I could be wrong of course.

http://image3.play-asia.com/gallery/...00029.0005.jpg
                      Play-asia has the info here.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-3-74-11w-49-en.htm

"Both versions of Under Defeat are shipping in DVD type cases with different artworks. The regular version artwork is red colored and identical to the one we have seen on G.Rev's promotional flyer. The Limited Edition artwork is white colored with different background."

Comment

Damn, I have the standard edition shipping shortly. I was really hoping it would have the same art as the LE

I guess I'll just buy the LE and sell the SE

Comment

Still think we should make a under defeat paypal fund and buy as many copies as we can.

Then sell it the G*Ts who sell games like border down at hugely inflated prices

Comment

your right, I read this post here incorrectly, sorry.

wondered when they were going to run out of new DC cases

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss

wondered when they were going to run out of new DC cases

Looking forward to this. Need to cane Radirgy before it turns up though.

Comment

I seriously want this game...

Anyone wanna buy me the Sega Direct Limited Edition?

Comment

Working...
                                X