Sega Direct Under Defeat pack announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy
    Still think we should make a under defeat paypal fund and buy as many copies as we can.

Then sell it the G*Ts who sell games like border down at hugely inflated prices

What like this one?

ft:

Comment

can somebody confirm whether all versions come in a dvd style case

looking to try and pick up one thats in a jewl case so it can sit snugly amongst my other DC shooters

Comment

I think they do. I like them, but I'd rather it were a jewel case so it'd fit in with my other (TWO!!!11) games.

Comment

Originally posted by Distant Cousin
          I think they do. I like them, but I'd rather it were a jewel case so it'd fit in with my other (TWO!!!11) games.
          its a shame

the packing will be nice and all but - cosmic smash is always alone on the other bookcase

i reckon it feels left out

</crazy>

Comment

Unfortunately yes
            Last edited by Geezer; 01-03-2007, 14:44.

Comment

I suppose you could always make a homebrew spinecard and stick the game in a jewel case to keep things looking the same, but I like the DVD-style case myself. The game looks great too. Hopefully it will sell out fast and convince G.Rev to also port Senko no Ronde...

Maybe we might see this on the DC too?

Comment

Cosmic Smash came in a DVD case?

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

Anyone else think it's kinda ironic that we're discussing the imminent arrival of a NEW game in the 'Retro' thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
                      Unfortunately yes
                      ta

at least the box art is different to show which is the special edition, much like Border down and others

but i would have liked a basic jewel case release, just so it can fit in with the others

@ John - i'm not creative enough to make my own spine and stuff, would be nice for more G-rev stuff and since its now apparently sold out in most places they may release others

cant complain though - looks like another great DC release

Comment

Originally posted by NCSX
                        With Under Defeat taken care of, we focus on our attention on getting Senko no Ronde for the Dreamcast. We figure as long as 3500-5000 DC preorders are assured, G.Rev may consider a Dreamcast port since those numbers will probably match how many Senko no Ronde will eventually sell on the Japanese Xbox 360.
                        It'd be sweet if it happened.

Comment

I've got high hopes for Exelica appearing on Dreamcast.

Wasn't it also Milestone who have confirmed that Under Defeat is NOT the last Dreamcast game to be released?

Wonder what they're planning on releasing on DC!

Comment

I'm a bit dissapointed. Like the red normal edition cover better than the white special edition one. Oh well. And would have preferred a normal Dreamcast case instead of the DVD case. Oh well, big special edition and now not looking forward much to the packaging. Its kind of like how I prefer the cases for the GC Radirgy than the DC one

Comment

So is the game any good? I was thinking of getting one considering I like shooters and this is, supposedly, the last Dreamcast title ever to be released.

I wasn't that impressed with Radilgy myself but this looks a bit different because the aircraft is a helicopter. I also had a listen to some music samples on the official site and really liked it, meaning I really want the LE considering it ships with the OST. Somehow I like that shmup style music.

I'd have to wait until the the 15th of next month if I want this... I hope it'll be in stock somewhere by then. At least they have Radilgy in stock after a month.
                              Last edited by danholo; 21-03-2006, 22:57.

Comment

Under Defeat and Cosmic Smash aren't the only Dreamcast games to come in DVD cases you know In Japan there were a few games that you bought for 2000 yen or there abouts which let you play so far. If you liked the game you could download a code (for a fee) that would allow the rest of the game to be played. The only title I can remember released like this was Eternal Arcadia (Skies of Arcadia), there were more though. I think the label was called "Bari" or something along those lines.

Oh well, tomorrow is the big day when my home is invaded by over 100 boxes !! Good job I got the day off to send them all out. The post office is going to hate me for sure I'll take a photo of them all when they arrive.

Yakumo

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X