No announcement yet.

Final Fight Tips in CVG/Mean Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a year ago now, dont know what the end was like though as i gave it up ages ago. Belive it still exisits as an online publiction only nowerdays.

Comment

what a shame. Guess I can't be too gutted as I didn' even buy the damn thing...

Really lost it though. All I remember seeing was the free gifts it bunged with the magazine every month.

Was one of the all time greats in its time...

Comment

Does anyone know what Radion Automatic and Julien Rignall do these days? Do they still work on mags or have they moved on now?

Comment

Originally posted by 112
          Does anyone know what Radion Automatic and Julien Rignall do these days? Do they still work on mags or have they moved on now?

Time Extension brings you the latest news and features from the world of retro gaming. Giving retro and classic games more time to shine and so much more.

interviews on there, you'll find out what they're all up to

Comment

oh my goodness, thanks chojin! what a great read............... its brings back so many memories.......... although i dont know those guys, im glad the yare still around and livin their lives out. Good ole Richard Leadbetter!

A lot of what the yhave to say about the games industry is so true and helps open yah eyes as to what is happening. Its amazing how games affect peeps lives. Waht a great pass time!

Comment

Some more Harrod goodness here...Gunhed tips from issue zero of MM!
              Last edited by Duddyroar; 22-01-2007, 11:26.

Comment

On a side note - check out the avatar - GARY HARROD DREW THAT BADBOY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                  On a side note - check out the avatar - GARY HARROD DREW THAT BADBOY!!!
                  cool.. I want one of me!!

Comment

Strange you should say that...Gary has told me he's considering doing a 'custom character' service, where for a fee he'll do a character for you and you can get it put on mugs and t-shirts! Cool or wot?

Comment

god i loved final fight, played this to death on my ST decades ago now

Just loved the animated backgrounds and the funky soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                        Strange you should say that...Gary has told me he's considering doing a 'custom character' service, where for a fee he'll do a character for you and you can get it put on mugs and t-shirts! Cool or wot?
                        very cool!.. i'm sure you can hook me up though eh eh?

Comment

I got suspended from school for sneaking out to play FF...aah, the memories...and the beatings!

Comment

Working...
                          X