Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CCC Thread (Complete Collection Collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just completed my EURO Neo Pocket (B&W) set today!!! - BACK OF THE NET! In saying that you only need to collect 5 of the bad boys (Baseball Stars, KoF-1, Tennis, Neo Geo Cup 98, Sam Sho) but they are very very hard to track down complete (shout out to Mr. Z Matar for the last game)

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
      I don't "collect" console games any more. You end up with too much crap you'll never play that actually isn't worth owning.

If there's one thing I'd say I collect these days it's Cave arcade gear. I have all their shmups bar Pink Sweets, and most in complete kit form. Second best Cave collection on the forum
      Do you have a complete Guwange with the shipping box?

Comment

I've finally completed my MegaDrive UK/EURO PAL collection!!!!
        HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHH!!.........again......HURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHH!!!!

Comment

I've giving up on collecting for the sake of collecting, mainly because it was costing me a fortune

The closest I've currently got to owning a complete collection of anything is my Dreamcast shooters. Just need Twinkle Star Sprites and I have every release.

Comment

Not a very exciting set to show I guess but here it is anyway. Here is every Dreamcast shooter released (Officially) I was going to add the like of all the Aero Dancing games and Airforce Delta as well but decided no to bother. Oh, and yes I know Baldr Force EXE isn't a shooter but for some reason it ended up in the picture.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock View Post
              NES PAL (93/200ish) - i think
              Originally posted by anagrama View Post
              I think it's somewhere around 250-270 if you're just counting UK releases, but over 300 if you include PAL games released in Europe but not the UK.
              my current count is actually at .... sit down .... 380 !!

that's including the HES releases though

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                Not a very exciting set to show I guess but here it is anyway. Here is every Dreamcast shooter released (Officially) I was going to add the like of all the Aero Dancing games and Airforce Delta as well but decided no to bother. Oh, and yes I know Baldr Force EXE isn't a shooter but for some reason it ended up in the picture.

I've got Baldr Force Exe too, thinking it *was* a shooter. Discovered it had shooter elements in it, amongst a load of incomprehensible role-playing stuff. Ho hum.

What's Macross like? I've got all the others in your pic, but have always held off on that one.

Never bothered with Aero Dancing and Airforce Delta either as they're not "true" shoot 'em ups in my book; but strangely I decided Incoming was. Even though it's not.

Comment

Is gunbird 2 the only jap shooter thats RGB locked ?

Comment

Completed my Towns Ultima and Lucasfilm collections!

Comment

Originally posted by pilotwings View Post
                      The import version of Gigawing won't work with RGB I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
                        The import version of Gigawing won't work with RGB I think.
                        Thanks for that. I thought I had a duff copy.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock View Post
                          I've finally completed my MegaDrive UK/EURO PAL collection!!!!
                          HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHH!!.........again......HURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHH!!!!
                          ** impressed **

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                            What's Macross like? I've got all the others in your pic, but have always held off on that one.
                            It's ****e, no really it is ! Looks good and moves well enough in the shooter stages but aver all the game is a right pain in the arse with not much going on. Oh and as for incomming, yeah I have that crap as well but like you I don't class it as a shooter.

Originally posted by pilotwings
                            It could quite well be. I know it doesn't work in VGA. Looks awful anyway. The entire game has a ****ty mesh effect over it.

Yakumo

Comment

Does anyone know.....

Where i can get a complete PAL list for Mega Drive?
                              All the ones i've manage to find have the Genesis titles mixed in to them...hmpf!

Best to you all...

Comment

Originally posted by Kerberus View Post
                                Where i can get a complete PAL list for Mega Drive?
                                All the ones i've manage to find have the Genesis titles mixed in to them...hmpf!

Best to you all...
                                member here Garyfoo is your man

he has a complete pal collection - think he has just completed it

Comment

Working...
                                X