Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CCC Thread (Complete Collection Collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    Except maybe the Vectrex...
    True..100% ****e

Comment

Ooooo... them's fighting words!
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

NGPC has a phenomal ratio of good to bad (Euro especially) or has that been mentioned already?

Comment

Well my console game collection hit 1000 this morning (don't count the other computery stuff) http://vgrebirth.org/community/games...=1&id=Mad_Gear

I'm not one for complete collections (more of a well rounded best of really) but i don't see any harm in going for the 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
            Well my console game collection hit 1000 this morning (don't count the other computery stuff) http://vgrebirth.org/community/games...=1&id=Mad_Gear

I'm not one for complete collections (more of a well rounded best of really) but i don't see any harm in going for the 100%.
            I would hate to think how many i have

Yakumo (and Wheelaa) - whats the estimate on the amount of games you have?

Comment

Hmm, I have no idea but I was recently interviewed for the July issue of Level15 (a Dutch game mag) In there my collection is valued at 75000 kronor which is about 6840 pounds.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                Hmm, I have no idea but I was recently interviewed for the July issue of Level15 (a Dutch game mag) In there my collection is valued at 75000 kronor which is about 6840 pounds.

Yakumo

not the actual value - the amount of games that you have

i think your Saturn and Dreamcast stuff alone must be reaching the 4 figure mark

Comment

Mine's easily over five figures (value)... how far I'll never be sure...

Number of actual games... 2500-3000 region.
                  Last edited by Mayhem; 18-08-2007, 21:04.

Comment

Yakumo are you sure 'Level15?' is a Dutch mag? I never heared about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Akihabara View Post
                      Yakumo are you sure 'Level15?' is a Dutch mag? I never heared about it.
                      pretty sure it's not dutch I've never seen it over there and kronor isn't the dutch currency (which is euro) either. Kronor (<< sounds wrong to me) is likely scandinavian...

Comment

I think Level15 is a Swedish mag to be honest. Could be wrong though!

Comment

Ah, sorry guys, it's a Swedish magazine. I'll have to scan the mags one day.

For the amount of games I have 480 odd original Japanese Dreamcast games and 849 original Japanese Saturn games. I must have about 100 Japanese MD games as well as other stuff.

Yakumo

Comment

Completed my Japanese Mega CD collection today all 115 offical releases now accounted for, well chuffed. A couple were a real pig to find Surgical Strike and Fahreinhiet causing the main problems, but got there in the end!! Will post some pictures when I get a chance.

James

Comment

Nice one! Does that include all the variants too? Looking forward to pics.

Comment

Nice work

Technically now I've got the full set of Vectrex games across all THREE regions... mad? Why yes I am

Comment

Working...
                                X