Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CCC Thread (Complete Collection Collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Hehe thats sure is one expensive box right there

So is there any new sets that your interested in going for adol?

If only someone tried to get a complete set of japanese gameboy stuff, i dont think i have ever seen anyone try for it, wonder how hard it would be as there was a lot of titles released in japan, not sure about hibahin stuff though.
    Well,i spent my time "improving"mu fullsets..like getting factory sealed titles instead of used mint ones for PC Engine (i have now 70% of the fullset factory sealed,and all CD games have their spine cards, which wasn't the case 10 years ago,i just had all titles,spine card or not)

Considering i have all Sega systems fullsets,all Nec systems fullsets, all SNK (well,not AES,but i HAD IT fullsets, some Atari fullsets(Jaguar,Jaguiar Cd & Lynx), i guess i'd probably go for Nintendo "fullset" (consoles,not handhelds like GB,GBA or DS), and then i'd need Famicom (since i have FDS,SFC,N64,DD64), and Gamecube (i surely won't be interested in newer systems)..i have like 150 GC titles,and only 300 or so were released in Japan.
    I could try Famicom then,but there is like 1050 carts titles,and i have around 600...Still 450 to go,it'd be a LOOONG WAY and years of searching..don't know if i'll get the strength for that.

Comment

Gamecube would be pretty interesting & not too hard i dont think there weren't many really hard hibaihin games to find for that system. The only ones i can think of are the Phantasy star online trial versions.

I havent seen one for sale in a long time but im sure you could find those easily considering some of the obscenely rare stuff you have obtained

Comment

Gamecube would be pretty interesting & not too hard i dont think there weren't many really hard hibaihin games to find for that system. The only ones i can think of are the Phantasy star online trial versions.

I havent seen one for sale in a long time but im sure you could find those easily considering some of the obscenely rare stuff you have obtained
        Anyway,hibaihin games are not part of a fullset.
        I won't go after Famicom hibaihin games for example,unless the ones i already own,because it'd cost MILLIONS of yens to acquire (there are SO many of them)

Comment

Originally posted by Adol View Post
          Anyway,hibaihin games are not part of a fullset.
          I won't go after Famicom hibaihin games for example,unless the ones i already own,because it'd cost MILLIONS of yens to acquire (there are SO many of them)
          I know they technically dont count as they were not part of the official release list but when i collect i try for those too.

Without hibahin stuff gamecube would be dead easy for a full japanese set.

Comment

Without hibahin stuff gamecube would be dead easy for a full japanese set.
            I know,that's why i mentionned it,because i could get it quite easily..IF i have the money,and that doesn't grow on trees.

Comment

Yeah so true & thats the reason i only have 1 japanese full set & that was pokemon mini as theres only 10 games to get & only one is expensive so not too bad.

Fullset collecting is one of the more exensive hobbys to have

Comment

If you can afford such donation,that'd be nice for you.
                I barely win $2000/month,so donation is completely out of the question.
                If you can afford it,great for you!
                How the Fook have you been able to afford all of your stuff on only $2000 a month mate!?!?!?!

Have you been living on Bread and water for the past 15 years

By the way Adol, Do you have the Satellaview F-ZERO GP 2 game for SNES ?
                Last edited by yesteryeargames; 20-08-2008, 23:36.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  How the Fook have you been able to afford all of your stuff on only $2000 a month mate!?!?!?!

Have you been living on Bread and water for the past 15 years

By the way Adol, Do you have the Satellaview F-ZERO GP 2 game for SNES ?
                  Well the first 8 years i was living at my parents expense,being 12 to 20 (student).That helps to not have to pay a rent

I don't collecto Satellaview titles,no.

Comment

Digitpress gallery system "Room of Doom" is back,so i managed to put everything in 1 url (2 pages,22 sub albums):

I don't know how to close the 3-4 threads i started (by system), but now i managed to put everything together
                    I'll update next week with the PCE stuff.I still need to make pics of the SMS & FDS fullsets,but well..that is enough for the moment

Comment

It must cost you a fortune in postage from Japan .

So far i only have a Euro SMS full set, but i'm working on a European MD full-set. Unlike my SMS set though i want all the regional variations for the MD so it's going to take me a while. The only Japanese full set i'm ever likely to go after is MD, but since i only include games i reckon it will be a pretty easy set to get.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjabearhug View Post

So far i only have a Euro SMS full set, but i'm working on a European MD full-set. Unlike my SMS set though i want all the regional variations for the MD so it's going to take me a while. The only Japanese full set i'm ever likely to go after is MD, but since i only include games i reckon it will be a pretty easy set to get.
                        Join the club
                        Im 3 MD titles from a full PAL set
                        and 6 SMS titles from a full PAL set

The only difference between us, is well, i presume youre going for all variants (im pointing at your WCS2), where as all i want is one of each game on cart!

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                          Join the club
                          Im 3 MD titles from a full PAL set
                          and 6 SMS titles from a full PAL set

The only difference between us, is well, i presume youre going for all variants (im pointing at your WCS2), where as all i want is one of each game on cart!
                          Yeah, i'm going for everything. Eventually, i even want all the asian and tectoy variations, as well as the Australian and portuguese ones .

What games are you missing from each set?

Comment

Well i have the SMS PAL (Euro + Australia exclusives) fullset + US exclusives + Brazeilian exclusives.
                            I wasn't looking for all variations,except the known ones (classic brown,Kixx..)

Comment

Well i have the SMS PAL (Euro + Australia exclusives) fullset + US exclusives + Brazeilian exclusives.
                              I wasn't looking for all variations,except the known ones (classic brown,Kixx..)
                              I have quite a few non Euro/Aus SMS games too. Most of the U.S. exclusives, 7 or 8 TecToy titles, Mah-Jong/Mak-Jong, and most variations. There is still 4 games i want for my SMS collection although i don't class them as needed for the full set as they are just variations: Aladdin and WB3 silver cart variations, Outrun Europa U.S Gold variation and Speedball Sony Imageworks variation.

My main obsession is MD console variations, i want all the different console boxes released in the PAL regions, but as i'm not 100% sure of all the variations released it will probably be a never ending search.

Comment

I have quite a few non Euro/Aus SMS games too. Most of the U.S. exclusives, 7 or 8 TecToy titles, Mah-Jong/Mak-Jong, and most variations. There is still 4 games i want for my SMS collection although i don't class them as needed for the full set as they are just variations: Aladdin and WB3 silver cart variations, Outrun Europa U.S Gold variation and Speedball Sony Imageworks variation.

My main obsession is MD console variations, i want all the different console boxes released in the PAL regions, but as i'm not 100% sure of all the variations released it will probably be a never ending search.
                                I forgot Mak-Jong,i have that one as well

Comment

Working...
                                X