Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CCC Thread (Complete Collection Collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame that there aren't libraries or museums for such things. Obviously, it would be a huge financial loss, but it would be amazing to see some of your stuff in a museum.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
      It's a shame that there aren't libraries or museums for such things. Obviously, it would be a huge financial loss, but it would be amazing to see some of your stuff in a museum.
      Huge financial loss for who?
      The museum who would buy my collection?

Comment

I was thinking about donation, but I suppose there might be some museum out there that would buy it. I guess (in this country, at least) games are too niche to pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
          I was thinking about donation, but I suppose there might be some museum out there that would buy it. I guess (in this country, at least) games are too niche to pay for.
          If you can afford such donation,that'd be nice for you.
          I barely win $2000/month,so donation is completely out of the question.
          If you can afford it,great for you!

Comment

No,he won't. He still has our huge X68000,FM Towns,MSX collections at home. He still has our 500+ Video Game OST collection as well.
            He has our Famicom collection (around 600 titles),and some other fullsets at home (Game Gear,Euro SMS (we have it twice),Mega Cd,32X,Megadrive,Famicom disk system) on hand.
            Unless you have full pal sets as well you havn't got full sets !

Nice set up though !

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
              Unless you have full pal sets as well you havn't got full sets !

Nice set up though !
              Yes, i do.
              I have japanese fullset. It is a complete fullset. all games ever released in Japan on the system.
              I don't care about PAL ones. Like probably other ppl do about NTSC Japan.

Comment

Hi Adol,
                Thanks for sharing the pictures on here, I've really enjoyed looking through them I've heard of your legendary collection before, but I have never seen the pictures before. It must have taken an absolutely enormous effort to build those truly incredible full set collections. I don't know of many people who have been able to keep such a central focus on collecting for as long as 15 years, I'm stunned and amazed .

Comment

Thank you!
                  I can put pictures here of all my fullsets ifneeded

Comment

I would love to see you Famicom collection ... mines only just reached 75 CIB games!

Comment

I haven't recent pics of it...i have 21 years old,which are like 200 games only..now it is 500-600 titles CIB!

Comment

Though just to save people killing their bandwidth every time they visit this thread to comment, please link to offsite
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Well yes, I'd love to see more pictures of your collections Adol. It's always nice to see a full set of games. It could also be quite useful for people considering attempting any full set to see how much space is needed for such a collection before attempting something similar. Mayhem makes a good point about the thread bandwidth though, a link to the pics would be just as good if possible.
                          Thanks again,

Comment

Originally posted by JimMiller View Post
                            Well yes, I'd love to see more pictures of your collections Adol. It's always nice to see a full set of games. It could also be quite useful for people considering attempting any full set to see how much space is needed for such a collection before attempting something similar. Mayhem makes a good point about the thread bandwidth though, a link to the pics would be just as good if possible.
                            Thanks again,
                            I could resize the pics as well...The Saturn &SFC ones were at the good size,right?
                            Otherwise,i'll try to upload them soon,and will provide the links
                            Thanks

Comment

I just updated the pics of my Virtualk Boy fullset:19 japanese titles + the 4 exclusives US titles (3D Tetris,Waterworld,Nester's Funky Bowling and Virtual League Baseball)!

I'll make, hopefully, this week end new updated pics of my PCE Hucard/CD/SCD/ACD/Supergrafx/Nec PC-FX fullset (450 titles factory sealed,all games with spine cards)

Comment

Hehe thats sure is one expensive box right there

So is there any new sets that your interested in going for adol?

If only someone tried to get a complete set of japanese gameboy stuff, i dont think i have ever seen anyone try for it, wonder how hard it would be as there was a lot of titles released in japan, not sure about hibahin stuff though.

Comment

Working...
                                X