Games hidden within games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tirian
    Panzer Dragoon Saga has a racing game in accessible after you've completed the main game.
    Are you sure about that?

Comment

The PROPER Battlezone 2000 inside Battlezone 2000 on the Lynx ;P

Including far superior graphics, solid 3D tanks and enemies, special weapons, and numerous terrains and 2000 levels

Atari didn't like the direction they were going with the game, and instead wanted a simple remake of Battlezone, the developers knocked it out begrudingly and hid their original code inside it

Comment

Originally posted by lurch996
        TMNT 2 Battle Nexus has the arcade version of TMNT turtles in time.
        I must now buy this turd just to get TIT (zomg hahahha LOLz) !!

Comment

Originally posted by Naouruki
          I must now buy this turd just to get TIT (zomg hahahha LOLz) !!
          Call me a sad bastard, but I'll probably end up getting it. It'll have to be a fiver or less, though. And if I get 'TIT' as an added extra, I'm certainly not complaining on that front .

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk
            Call me a sad bastard, but I'll probably end up getting it. It'll have to be a fiver or less, though. And if I get 'TIT' as an added extra, I'm certainly not complaining on that front .
            Apparently the music is completely different but other than that its the same as the arcade. The worst part is you will have to play through most of battle nexus to get at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
              Are you sure about that?
              Yes. Took a bit of searching to find the full details, but my memory did serve me correctly .. in fact, there's even more than I remembered. Courtesy of www.cheatscodesguides.com :

Panzer Dragoon Saga Mini-Games
              Beating the game lets you access three mini games (don't ask about the mini games or why there are mini games), Ancient Valley Coliseum Racing, where you see what those banners in the excavation site are for; Durmont's Ranch, where you explore as a Khorieat Coolia pup; and Fleet on the Lake, where you rack up as many points as you can in three minutes while busting up the Imperials' beach-head on the Uru lake again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratso
                Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball features both pool-hopping and volleyball mini-games separate from the main task of wanking.
                My Boss: What are you laughing at?
                Me: Nothing

Rofl

Comment

day of the tentacle had maniac mansion in it, if you went on that psycho blokes computer

Comment

Another well known one.

Stick Sonic 1 into the Sonic and Knuckles cartridge on the megadrive and you get to play extra bonus stages from 3/S&K. Also worked with my copy of Sonic Spinball (but the only colour red?)

Comment

Speccy! Someone's already done zub so how about 'Forbidden Planet'? It's got several, including 'whino hunt' and a version of space invaders. Press down '1', '2' and '3' to go whino hunting, and hold down '0' while the game's loading for Space invaders.

'Design Design' were amazing. Anyone in touch with any of them? I'd love to do an interview...

Comment

Working...
                      X