Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG - Arcade opening soon in Saarfhaampton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could get hold of a Discs of Tron machine, I will happily come and live in the arcade and play hide the sauasage with you every night. Deal?
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

sean i take it you have asked around on www.killercabs.com for some jap candy cabs , (also you can pick up some nice 2nd hand gear on there)

someone on there should be able to help you out , mr megalo or joe
      Last edited by trev1976; 09-06-2006, 16:02.

Comment

Er, 0.01% chance of this happening but I feel I should ask - any chance of sourcing a Beatmania IIDX cabinet?

Comment

Still after a Jap candy style cab and a cab worthy of sticking Radiant into.
          Get a 6-button Astro City 2 or something, and you have both of the above in one package. 8)

Comment

Gutted that the Sega Rally machine had to go back- my fave arcade machine of all time, that is. Alas Daytona is a worthy replacement.. be sure to let us know closer to opening time, I'm sure me & Sega Kid could find our way there every now and then...

Comment

Couple of pics of the Radiant and AVP boards getting some testing action in the Smith garage. Bring it AWWWWN!

Comment

Daytona owns sega Rally, so thats a worthy replacement indeed!

Comment

Don't be a cock (Diesel) Sega Kid, Sega Rally > all. Any news on when it's gonna be happening, Seany?

Comment

Daytona owns sega Rally
                    WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCUD racer owns Daytona, Sega Rally rules all

Comment

Bit late to the party it seems but this is blaady great news! I'd be well up for chucking some of my hard earned into a quality-sounding arcade like this

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                      Er, 0.01% chance of this happening but I feel I should ask - any chance of sourcing a Beatmania IIDX cabinet?
                      ... especially if this was to happen ;D

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                        Couple of pics of the Radiant and AVP boards getting some testing action in the Smith garage. Bring it AWWWWN!
                        So, how do these work? Do you just buy an empty cab and switch the boards round?

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
                          sean i take it you have asked around on www.killercabs.com for some jap candy cabs , (also you can pick up some nice 2nd hand gear on there)

someone on there should be able to help you out , mr megalo or joe
                          I bought an Astro City cab from them, they have a nice forum for arcade cab related stuff too.

I actually plan to sell my Astro City cab, the thing is just too big for a home, excellent otherwise though, p.m me if interested, im not far from Southampton, also have a few Jamma boards.

Comment

We are desperate for an Astro. PM me with how much you are after, also which PCBs you have, son!

Originally posted by mikewl
                            I bought an Astro City cab from them, they have a nice forum for arcade cab related stuff too.

I actually plan to sell my Astro City cab, the thing is just too big for a home, excellent otherwise though, p.m me if interested, im not far from Southampton, also have a few Jamma boards.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                              WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCUD racer owns Daytona, Sega Rally rules all
                              ha ha! while scud race is a very good game, it doesnt live up to the greatness of Daytona....

sega rally is good too. but better than Daytona? nooo!

anyhow, yeh any news when this arcade will open?

Comment

Soon. Just moving things around at the moment and getting the last few bits. Will be before the end of July that is for certain.

Comment

Working...
                                X