Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG - Arcade opening soon in Saarfhaampton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, cos I want to pump a few credits in before I go to America-land

Comment

Word on the street is that it is provisionally open for business on 1st July! haven't been down for about 2 weeks, AFAIK Richie is still sorting out one or two cabs, but there are cabs all set up and ready to go. Will pop round there this morning and check it out.

Comment

Try and get some pics mate

Comment

Will do - will be on my mobile though but will try and post them when i get home tonight.

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
          Try and get some pics mate

Comment

If its really open tomorrow then thats seriously cool. How do we go about getting membership and will it be open Sundays too?

Comment

Originally posted by Vince
              If its really open tomorrow then thats seriously cool. How do we go about getting membership and will it be open Sundays too?

aye, wants this answered to !! come on seany ! i even share the same name , should have VIP membership ready and waiting

Comment

Went down there today and there is no way it is going to be ready for tomorrow, a few teething troubles unfortunately. Plus some of the cabs need some attention.

As for opening times, yes it will be open on Sundays, and I will negotiate free membership for any NTSC-ers who are likely to use it. No point charging membership fees for people who are only going to be coming down infrequently (i.e from a bit of a distance away).

No photos yet as frankly it is a bit of a mess. But we will get there

One nice little thing picked up though - Konami Aliens.

Comment

Dude if you can sort out a membership for me and Sega Kid that would be great! We live in salisbury so don't go to Southampton all that much, however every few months it would be great to check the place out (as well as Goblets of course).

Comment

Are you planning on any sort of grand opening? We could all pile down get pissed up, play the arcades and then trash your house Weird Science style in a massive house party

Comment

Obviously I'd like to support it as much as possible, but realistically it's only going to be a couple of times a month tops, so being spared a membership would be nice.

A meet for the opening weekend, are we suggesting?

Comment

That sounds like a merry old idea Sean about the free membership (I would say that wouldn't I ) but I will likely be coming from either Stafford or Northampton on the odd occasions the world decides not to punish me with copious amounts of work!

Comment

is it open now sean , could pop over soon take a look , what candy cabs you got + what cave games

Comment

Any pinball?

Comment

Finnaly my registration goes through. >.>

So anyway.

I was googling for any arcades that might be near southampton just on the off chance there might be one i could make it to.

And i saw this forum O_o i was like.....*explodes*

Seriously, this is like, too good to be true, i live in millbrook (not a chav ) so i would be in there as often as possible with a Zero 3 cabinet Metal slug would only serve to enslave me even more

So, i got a few questions, how is the membership thing going to work? Because me and a few freinds will probably be in there quite often once its all set up (assuming its still going to be 20-30p play)

How's progress? When's it likely to be up and running? and, if you can say yet, where is it?

Cheers
                              Diablo

Comment

Originally posted by Diablobasher
                                Finnaly my registration goes through. >.>

So anyway.

I was googling for any arcades that might be near southampton just on the off chance there might be one i could make it to.

And i saw this forum O_o i was like.....*explodes*

Seriously, this is like, too good to be true, i live in millbrook (not a chav ) so i would be in there as often as possible with a Zero 3 cabinet Metal slug would only serve to enslave me even more

So, i got a few questions, how is the membership thing going to work? Because me and a few freinds will probably be in there quite often once its all set up (assuming its still going to be 20-30p play)

How's progress? When's it likely to be up and running? and, if you can say yet, where is it?

Cheers
                                Diablo
                                I think its going to be near Southampton Uni from what I have heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X