No announcement yet.

Whats going on........The Neo Geo????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the metal slug seller is a gamestation employee. Hes been selling afew carts recently and for one, the photo for the item was taken from the staff side of a gamestation counter with the shop in the background.

As for aes prices, their definetly falling (for me, yippee)

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
      I think the metal slug seller is a gamestation employee. Hes been selling afew carts recently and for one, the photo for the item was taken from the staff side of a gamestation counter with the shop in the background.

As for aes prices, their definetly falling (for me, yippee)
      how the **** did that happen? Did someone actually trade in a metal slug AES at gamestation?

Comment

maybe he owned it himself?

the MVS version is better anyway (I like high scores being saved)

Comment

Definetly gamestation

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8275704980

Comment

it's not gamestation I recognise that shop as I am from Gloucester. I believe it's Software City

Comment

and if that was shocking surely this is silly?

Comment

I must admit I feel a little bit sorry for genuine hard working people who have shelled out a big wedge on their Neo Geo AES stuff. Only to sell it a few years down the line for what amounts to peanuts in comparison to what they paid out in the first place. That said I can?t help feeling that the money and hype that was flying about for certain AES titles a few years back has n?t helped much. And for a lot of players going the MVS/conversion route or just simply buying any number of ports on any number of systems seemed to make a lot more economic sense.

If anybodies who has read the Edge retro collectors edition the one with the yellow cover. When a certain Shawn McCleskey was asked if the the bottom is set to fall out of the home cart market he was quote as saying ? If a Pez dispenser on ebay can reach $90,000 and still not have met the reserve, I would expect the Neo Geo market to easily maintain it?s current price level?. Clearly he got it a bit wrong.

Comment

it'll probably go back up again ... one day

Comment

I do think alot of the drops also is the amount of ports you can get now! In a decent form too! Mainly the Metal Slug's,king of fighters,last blade's.Interesting thing is,it could be me but MVS games havn't dropped much at all either?

Let's just hope the House prices drop too!

Comment

Don't forget it's the hot summer months now and retro gaming (Or gaming in general) has a lot less appeal. I neve run auction in the summer for exactly this reason of lower prices. Let's see what these carts do end price wise again in November and I think you'll see them back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastware
                        Don't forget it's the hot summer months now and retro gaming (Or gaming in general) has a lot less appeal. I neve run auction in the summer for exactly this reason of lower prices. Let's see what these carts do end price wise again in November and I think you'll see them back up again.
                        i find that interest in retro is more so in the summer months as new releases for current consoles dry up, winter time with the congested release scedules the focus is on current systems

Comment

Going back to what Nakano said, I also bought a game from SNK.vs.igs, Real Bout Fatal Fury. I haven't received my game either. It looks like SNK.vs.igs is nothing more than a con man I'm afraid. I don't beleive the accident excuse for a second. He's ignored all my emails, but still been able to make his eBay feedback private to stop people looking at all the negative comments about him. I would like to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath!

Comment

times they are a changing!! Neo Geo AES with 10 games + pad + memory card for ?205!!!! Now that's a bargain, ok the games werent the best but heck at that price....

Comment

What games??

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
                                What games??
                                magician lord, art of fighting, alpha mission, fatal fury special and 2, and some other ones cant remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X