Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got 24 saturn games to trade on the New sales + trade

including Panzer dragoon 2.

I know i can always get it but i feel like getting some decent titles, since getting megman x3, fighting vipers i got my taste back for the saturn

Comment

You didn't like Panzer?

Comment

How much? Just out of curiosity that is.

Comment

It's been said before nut I'll say it again...get it modded.

I had mine done a week after buying it & never looked back my secodn favourite console ever after the SNES.

So many great Japanese games including Castlevania SOTN & Radiant Silvergun which IMO were both worth the price of conversion alone.

Other than that all the Capcom 2D fighters are worth getting especially with the RAM Cart...arcade perfect is pretty much all you can say about them.

Do it & you wont be dissapointed.

Neil

Comment

As every one else has said get your UK saturn modded with a region and 50/60hz switch. Word of warning however not all UK games work at 60hz, me and my brother run a list on are website if you want to find out more.

http://www.geocities.com/shining3master/titles.html

I myself am going for a full pal set and there are some crap games on it so unless you are a die hard collecter keep the game you want and like and get rid of the crap. There are a few UK games only just for the record, it a better set to collect than pal Dreamcast which suffers from alot of crap games.

Really I would only advise getting Japanese and USA copies of games not released in the UK if you do want to import.

Just beware that a few PAL and USA games suffered cuts from the Japanese version which include.

Daytona CCE (Japanese version is much better)
            Fighting Vipers (Missing characters from Japanese version)
            X-Men (Jugganuat not playable in the UK version)
            Marvel Super Heroes (Anita playable in the Jap version)
            Athlete Kings (Missing secret character from Japanese version, US version is even worse than the pal version)
            Winter Heats (Missing secret character and modes from Japanese version)
            Last Bronx (Second disc missing and the game is much easier in the Japanese version)
            Sega Age vol 1 (This is a real mess of a game, the Japanese versions are much better)
            Clockwork Knight 1&2 (There is a Japanese double pack with extra and more all on one disc!!)

There are a few USA only RPG'S which are well worth picking up.
            Last edited by S3M; 20-08-2006, 15:58.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
              Yeah looking at some of these japan titles. There is a good line up and it seems that they went on releasing them longer than the UK games.

If i can get the saturn i have modified to play the Jap titles then i might consider buying them. Can they be played in english writing though?
              Picked up a good few decent JAP saturn games a few weeks ago over in Japan. SF Zero 2, lunar, grandia, shining wisdom, nights, Sakura Wars 1, 2 and 3 to name a few. Might be willing to let some go if your interested.
              Last edited by Champloo; 22-08-2006, 12:03.

Comment

id get rid of em like the plague! then get a jap saturn an only the essential jap saturn games. Then yah set................ who wants all of the games on a console? half of em are tripe! waste of the plastic they are made of! trust me! quality beats quantity everytime!

Comment

Yeah, well ive sorted out around 20-30 Crappy Saturn titles what aren't worth bothering about. I think im going to list 20 or 25 as a whole lot and sell 5 what might get bids.

Also gonna sort out about 50 megadrive games as a job lot, i have a streets of rage 3 spair... So hopefully if i get some good money of selling all that i can get some decent worth while saturn games.

for japan stuff, maybe when i have a good income as at the moment im living off profits from my games i sell. Been a rats-ass trying to find a job since leaving college and even school.

Comment

definatly go the japanese rout, especially if you like shmups or 2d fighters. my jap collection is pushing 100+ titles all are great games!!!

Comment

Well i sold all my games etc last year.

but in early january managed to sell my Saturn in box. For ?76 on ebay with 10 games what were just your usuall common ones. I was chuffed big time.

Sold my arcade stick for around ?12.

But spanish bloke never bothered paying for my Arcade racer which is a bummer, as im still stuck with it. The bugger should of paid ?20 something including the post ofcourse.

Comment

Working...
                      X