This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainboy
    As for the latest suggestions, I'd go back to my latest Mario 64 save if there was a thread for it and XIII is one I wouldn't mind trying (if I can ). Fahrenheit I'll talk about but can't play again.
    I think it'd be a cool idea to wait for Mario 64 until it's available on the Wii (it's confirmed for launch iirc), if only for selfish reasons
    (I no longer have an N64)

Comment

Ico would be nice to play through again, discussing all the ins and outs and unlockables, as I'm sure there are a few extras you can get? I only ever did finish it off once I think.

Then there's Shadow of The Collosus too, another obvious pick which I'd like to play through again to get the unlockables.

And Killer 7, which I never have got round to playing, I started it, thought it was crazy mental and never got into it at the time, but you all seem to love it, so I'm willing to give it another shot.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, thats still on my to play list also, and thats a great kind of game to play along with others so I'd like to see that on the list soon.

Strangers Wrath would be excellent too, never did get round to finishing that, I think a new game came out just as I was getting into it then I stopped playing. Really loved that game too.

Silent Hill 4: The Room would be ace too, not played a SH game since SH2 I think, I do like them so as long as you dont need to play them all through properly to understand this then I'd be up for that also.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time gets a vote too, the game is simply awesome.

So many games I need to play through again and for the first time!

Comment

A few more.

Frequency. Dreamfall. Jet Set Radio. Seaman. Wipeout 2097/3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi
          I'd chuck SOS: The Final Escape into the bag though. It's a cracking game; bit ugly, but think survival horror where the horror is an ongoing earthquake on a small man-made island and you are there... I loved it to bits and have been considering going through it again. I wish the sequel would get an english translation...
          I bought that for the PS2 years ago but never really got around to playing it. There definitely needs to be a topic on this for Replay at some point in the near future.

Comment

Would love to give PoP: SoT a go. Like BG&E, it's one I picked up ages ago but only got round to playing for a short while. Someone also mentioned Psychonauts which could be a good option. But please no Wind Waker! It's just takes so long! If we're going for a Zelda, I'd rather do 4 Swords or even Link to the Past.

Comment

Originally posted by Byg
              Would love to give PoP: SoT a go. Like BG&E, it's one I picked up ages ago but only got round to playing for a short while. Someone also mentioned Psychonauts which could be a good option. But please no Wind Waker! It's just takes so long! If we're going for a Zelda, I'd rather do 4 Swords or even Link to the Past.
              Agreed on that. There's too much on the plate next-gen to think about replaying or returning to 30-40 hour current gen games

Comment

this forum is in danger of going completley the wrong way, wasent it suposed to be about getting a chance to play a game you completely missed or that went under your radar, there seem to be far to many people listing there fave last gen games, come on chaps lets get past the games you played and try and list something you missed.

Eternal darkness, prince of persia, id agree with these as i missed these the first time round.

Comment

Prince of Persia gets my vote as I missed out on it first time round and from what people are saying, it isn't overly long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski
                    this forum is in danger of going completley the wrong way, wasent it suposed to be about getting a chance to play a game you completely missed or that went under your radar, there seem to be far to many people listing there fave last gen games, come on chaps lets get past the games you played and try and list something you missed.

Eternal darkness, prince of persia, id agree with these as i missed these the first time round.
                    But it's completely impossible to play games everyone has missed. We don't all lead the same life.

Comment

Yes, but what he means is people are voting for games they played and want to play again, not games they missed out on the first time around and heard about.

Granted, it's hard to be verbose about a game you never played, but I see his point

Comment

Originally posted by babs
                        Yes, but what he means is people are voting for games they played and want to play again, not games they missed out on the first time around and heard about.
                        Yeah but they're being suggested because people want others to play them for the first time, that's why I've suggested the ones I've already played anyway. I think you're more likely to get that because people need reminding of the games they wanted to play, god I need reminding of the games I've already played

There's been a lot of games where people have replied with "oh yeah! I have that on my shelf, always meant to play it". As long as you pick those games for the final decision you'll get it right.

Comment

I'm not arguing that, just pointing out what the original poster meant

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                            But it's completely impossible to play games everyone has missed. We don't all lead the same life.
                            [tounge in cheek mode]
                            i surgest ico again despite the fact that it was rereleased a few months back and if you havent played it by now you probley never will
                            [/tounge in cheek mode]

Comment

I know what the original poster meant, he's got a point too. I'm gonna change my vote to Killer7 as I've just picked it up on the cheap. You lot all seem to rave about it, and it seems to be a bit of a marmite game due to the obvious weirdness. I'd be willing to have a good crack at it, and it can be picked up very cheaply on PS2.
                              Are we only allowed to Re : Play one game at a time? Because if you pick something too rare a lot of people are not going to be able to contribute.

Comment

I've never played ICO, Silent Hill, Res Evil, SoTC, Prince of Persia, MGS, Rez, Stranger's Wrath... so genre defining games are fine by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X