Retro Gamer Issue 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was Excitebike 64?

Very nice game, with good control. Lots of people love it!

It's good to see WaveRace getting some positive comments. It really is my favourite N64 title, and in my Top5 games ever!

The machine definitely had quality over quantity. If only it had more rpg's, it would have had a really well-rounded catalogue. ( I don't like rpg's though, so obviously I wasn't bothered )

Each genre had some classic games though. All bases were covered.

If the PS1 hadn't had NAMCO games, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the machine. Their titles were usually the only ones to get major playtime, away from my N64.

I used to play WaveRace for hours, and F-Zero, Goldeneye, ISS98. They were great days, and all thanks to Nintendo.

One last thing... " Star Fox 64 is amazing too! "
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 19-11-2006, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
      At least you got the sublime Sin and Punishment in there - as part of your continuing one-man crusade to educate the entire world about it...I think we should keep a running counter of how many times S&P is mentioned in each issue of RG!
      One man? Two man at least if you include me

(Treasure got a whole massive wodge of text in the original draft that had to be edited sadly for space)
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Slightly o/t, but does anyone know if there's a site/forum thread available that lists the contents of each issue of Retro Gamer Magazine ? I seem to recall that a member of the old Live Publishing Retro Gamer Forums (melthebel ?) started a project like this & I wasn't sure if he carried on with it.

Comment

Working...
        X