Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger Heart Exelica Coming To Dreamcast !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, fair enough
    The Brazilian SMS launch was September '89, so that's a 9 year span there (though TecToy are still releasing new hardware revisions 18 years on...)
    Last edited by anagrama; 29-11-2006, 15:17.

Comment

RESULT!

Time to dust off my Dreamcast and Under Defeat/Radilgy tonight, I think! I haven't played them in so long it's criminal!

Comment

just checked the review of the game (arcade)

so its not really a proper shooter still seems cool though (like every extend was )

Comment

Look's like a proper shooter to me, check out the video here (link posted above)

Comment

Looks likely it's coming in a DVD case, Limited edition version (already sold out ?) comes with soundtrack CD and a "booklet"

22nd Feb is confirmed release date, translate this page via Babelfish or the like

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              i think the recent news that Last hope was only outsold by the release of the PS3 might change some developers mind and maybe release more games on the DC
              Last Hope is out? Play-Asia say it isn't released until this month, and my order isn't due to ship until January apparantly... (I pre ordered the day play-asia put it up)

Hopefully there'll be SEs of Trigger Heart still availible, it hasn't gone up on Play-Asia yet, and I'm hoping Yakumo will come through for me :P

Comment

Buster is talking about pre-order's for Last Hope. It's not released yet no.

Comment

Cool it seems to have some sort of capure system a cross between mars matrix and g-darius

and it has a combo score thing and collecting gold icons to to i must get this

its like my most of my fav score systems rolled into one.......if only it had buzzing though

Comment

Both versions now up for pre-order at PA

Standard version
                    Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Limited version
                    Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

(ntsc-uk.com affiliate links)

Comment

So is this another official release like Under Defeat or an unofficial one like Last Hope?

Will be buying it either way, just curious.

Comment

Official as far as I know.

Comment

Yeah, it's officially licensed by Sega unlike Last Hope, Limited Edition Pre Order made ^_^

Haha, who'd have thought that in December 2006, I'd have 2 Dreamcast games pre ordered.
                          Last edited by MikeRox; 03-12-2006, 20:06.

Comment

Just had the same thought as you, Smegaman. Every new shooter just reasserts what a lovely machine the Dreamcast is.

What *is* happening about Senko no Ronde, anyway? Has it been canned?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                              Limited version
                              Don't you think it's funny how they don't have a clue what comes with the limited edition pack? That's why I'm not posting anything yet over at my site.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by gordon
                                What *is* happening about Senko no Ronde, anyway? Has it been canned?
                                I don't think it was ever confirmed for the DC in first place- unless I'm missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X