Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger Heart Exelica Coming To Dreamcast !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone who ordered from me should have theirs now or if not yet, very soon I wonder if PlayAsia have got all of their copies out

Yakumo

Comment

I hope my copy doesn't do a Mega Drive on me.

EDIT: Called home, it's arrived! Can't wait to go back to Warrington this weekend from Uni to play it! ^_^
      Last edited by SegaMark; 28-02-2007, 14:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        Everyone who ordered from me should have theirs now or if not yet, very soon I wonder if PlayAsia have got all of their copies out

Yakumo
        Got mine. Thanks a lot Yakumo

As a semi-related question, is there anything besides Karasu announced for the DC, or do we truly have the *last* DC game in that?

Comment

Nothing else has been announced and Sega have stopped or are about to stop GD-ROM production too, so Karasu could well be the last (in terms of official release anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Yakumo
            Picked mine up from the post office today
            Too big for our letterbox...suprise, Didnt quite expect the box to be as big as it was though

Off home from the parents shortly to crack the DC out of hibernation.

Thanks Yakumo

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Thanks Yakumo
              Yeah, just want to echo this. Arrived much quicker than I was expecting and the SE stuff is just gorgeous

Comment

I'm glad that everyone has received their Trigger Hearts. You should have seen the post office Manager's face when I truned up with 180 boxes !! He sure wasn't impressed I've gave him good warning about Karasu so they can get ready for me. Thankfullythe boxes won't be as big as Trigger Hearts.

Hmm, as for future Dreamcast games there's something on the wind that says Sega themselves are planning one last game for the Dreamcast's 10th and final birthday this coming November. How true this is I don't know but it would be cool if it happens. Personally if it does happen I think the game will be the new Dynamite Deka title since that runs on Naomi.

Yakumo

Comment

That'll be next November though surely? It's nine years this November. They should really read my thread, they'd get an idea that we ****ing waaant scud race and planet harriers!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                    Nothing else has been announced and Sega have stopped or are about to stop GD-ROM production too, so Karasu could well be the last (in terms of official release anyway).
                    Heh! I dont want to go blue in the face telling people this but the GDrom production thing is absolutely not confirmed at all. It was a rumour which started on dc scene which is absolutely not substanciated.

Also if You ran sega arcade would you kill the most succesful arcade line you own (Naomi) by halting the manufacture of games on it? The Naomi accounts for a huge chunk of profit so why whould Sega close the production plants for the GDRoms (Which the active arcade development community is developing for).

Comment

I got mine from PA. Sorry Yakumo. In it was the game,a phone card,and a poster.

Is/was there any more? Anything missing?

Comment

Yeah, the Sega Coin and Retro Core DVD and a cheaper price Nah, only joking mate. Hope you enjoy the game. Great stuff after all the Neg' press it got in the arcade world.

Yakumo

Comment

Great game, I love it. I do suck at Shmups though sadly. I'll never be any good... Although I did complete it... But you should of seen teh amount of continues used. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                          X