Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on, it's not laminated!

Comment

It's a boring one but it's my original MD JP copy of THE SUPER SHINOBI that I bought brand new in 1991, Godzilla, Spidey and 'Batman' all included!

Comment

Something like this...

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
          Something like this...

Are those yours?? That is awesome. And I have to ask who has signed that mousemat?

Mine is Neo XYX for the Neo Geo AES. It was the most I ever paid for a game but it was actually worth it. Turning my TV on it's side also has the side-effect of making the bosses look huge

https://youtu.be/VrXLY3YQic0

One of my most treasured (but not very expensive) games is Atlantis on the Intellivision. It's a unique game because only the Intellivsion has 16-directional control and it has a full colour manual with beautiful art. Out of all the games I own I think it has the best looking manual! I just love the whole package on that one and I've had it since I was a kid

Comment

Originally posted by buzz909 View Post
            Are those yours?? That is awesome. And I have to ask who has signed that mousemat?
            They're not his.

Comment

Got a press copy of Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast from when I did a few game reviews (back in the day when PR companies through a .com website would be reaching millions). If I recall I got it about ten days before the proper release and hugely enjoyed playing it early.

Comment

Watch the Video From the BBC Micro to the Acorn Archimedes. This is a full system review of the Acorn...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 10-11-2020, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Hold on, it's not laminated!
                  I'm concerned why you'd want it splash-proof...

Comment

This wonderfully pointless hunk of metal, or maybe the almost equally pointless N64DD I have.

Although my most prized possession is not rare at all, and it's battered, it's my original copy of Streets of Rage 2, so many good memories on that game.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I'm concerned why you'd want it splash-proof...
                      Incase someone spilt some tea on it?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Incase someone spilt some tea on it?

Some people drool all over retro computer goodies.

Comment

I have nothing particularly rare any more, so my favourite thing is a boxed copy of Seeding Bird, a neat little puzzle game for the Wonderswan. There’s something about Wonderswan games; I have a lot of nostalgic affection for them.

Comment

It’s not at all rare or valuable but my prized possession is my gaming setup:

You can’t see it from the image but behind the TV I wired in three double gang sockets flush into the wall so there are no ugly PSUs or cabling visible. The Mega Drive was part of a MD/MCD combo I bought from Colin for £50 years ago. I binned off the PAL MCD for a Jp model which I picked up for £70 labelled as “junk” that ended up having a dodgy CD drive so I used the drive from the PAL unit as a donor. The SNES I acquired circa 1996 when a mate of mine who was a bit of an alcoholic owed me money and, figuring I’d never get the cash back, I decided to take the SNES he’d left round another mate’s as payment. The speakers were a freebie from a trade show so I bought a headphone switcher off eBay for a tenner to switch between the two consoles.

Comment

The last of the true 16 bit Super Streetfighters...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 10-11-2020, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                                It’s not at all rare or valuable but my prized possession is my gaming setup:
                                Got to say that's a proper neat setup, the wire tidying is great. I especially like the controller wiring.

Comment

Working...
                                X