Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
    Got to say that's a proper neat setup, the wire tidying is great. I especially like the controller wiring.
    Thanks, Hirst. Yeah, I figured I’d need controller extension cables after building the shelf only to realise the standard cables would end up dangling in front of the telly!

Comment

Lovely clean set up that. Due to the layout of my room, cabling is one thing I just can’t get neat.

Comment

Comment

Can you 1 UP this?

Comment

My CPS3 board?

Comment

Hahahahaha I thought it was all about the CPS Changer here...as well...

Comment

As if I could afford one of those! I'll never be able to join the elite...

Strictly speaking though, it's a *Darksoft* CPS3 - rather than a "proper" Third Strike setup. I'd be too scared of the security cart dying and have to inevitably be fixed later so I got a setup already done.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post

I did buy an Arch maybe 10 years ago because it was a dream machine when I was a kid. But had to sell it for space reasons. I am completely obsessed by Zarch on that computer. So much better than Virus (sorry Amiga fans!).

This is me playing Zarch (just under emulation, couldn't get right sound effects sorry).

My ideal BBC machine is a BBC Master Compact with Exile, Elite, Revs, Citadel, Imogen, Repton 2. I really love Exile. I bought it for every system it came out for - even CD32 One of the greatest games ever!

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                    Lovely clean set up that. Due to the layout of my room, cabling is one thing I just can’t get neat.
                    Time to get an angle grinder and cold chisel out to start chasing in sockets and cabling. My missus almost killed me when she came home only to find masonry dust all over the master bedroom as idiot me didn’t cover all the doors in polythene sheets!

Comment

Nice setup Samanosuke!

My prized item is my Ridge Racer V. It was a gift from my late friend.

My most valuable or rare, I don't know. I guess rarest are my PS2 demos from the PlayStation festival 2000. Most valuable probably a PS1 or SNES game. That's just by chance those.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz909 View Post
                        I did buy an Arch maybe 10 years ago because it was a dream machine when I was a kid. But had to sell it for space reasons. I am completely obsessed by Zarch on that computer. So much better than Virus (sorry Amiga fans!).

This is me playing Zarch (just under emulation, couldn't get right sound effects sorry).

My ideal BBC machine is a BBC Master Compact with Exile, Elite, Revs, Citadel, Imogen, Repton 2. I really love Exile. I bought it for every system it came out for - even CD32 One of the greatest games ever!
                        I am getting an Arch RISC 3010 for Christmas this year...great post.

Comment

Last edited by CAPCOM; 12-11-2020, 09:47.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                            I am getting an Arch RISC 3010 for Christmas this year...great post.
                            That's the one I had with the TV output. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                Incase someone spilt some tea on it?
                                That would age it like on Lovejoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X