This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choose from 4 (see post #100) - 16th Feb - 15th March

Ok, it doesn't look like Burnout was the best choice - although a fair few people played, it's not the sort of game that generates discussion and oddly for a racing game, it's not ideal for time trial either due to the very long laps.

This month it's Panzer Dragoon Orta, which will hopefully generate more discussion.

So what's for next month?
    FYI: So far we've had an adventure game, a 3D platformer, an arcade racing game and an on-rails shooter, but suggest what you would want people to play regardless.

Driver perhaps?

Comment

Ico

Comment

Viewtiful Joe.

Comment

Eternal Darkness (Which I already have, haven't played (At any length), and might be able to get round to starting in the middle of Feb).

Failing that, I throw my weight behind Luigis Mansion (See below).
          Last edited by Number45; 09-01-2007, 14:23.

Comment

god of war being the sequel is not to far away

Comment

Gradius V

Comment

Luigis Mansion

I can back this up :

It is relatively easy to complete
                It can easily be completed in the timescale (10 hours or less?)
                It is DUAL format (wii or gamecube)
                It is extremetly easy & cheap to come by (as little as £5 in some places)
                It is a superb game and everybody should play it. (imo)

Yes there may be an element of bias here and I am already about halfway through it

Hey it's already got #45's vote here :

Comment

Viewtiful Joe would be a good choice. It's out on the PS2 and Gamecube (Wii) - Now that Clover has turned from gold to sh1t VJ needs our love more than ever!!

Comment

TimeSplitters 3? Haven't played that yet but loved the second.

Maybe Majora's Mask?

Comment

I'd vote for Gradius V as well. £5 pal 60hz. Also I'd try Luigi's mansion too, cos I've never tried it and Yoshimax is very insistent.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Luigi's mansion too, cos I've never tried it and Yoshimax is very insistent.
                        well he types alot

i would actually put a vote in for luigis mansion aswell i do fancy playing it again

Comment

Luigis mansion is a great idea. However I doubt we'll get a whole months worth of play from it. It is very short.

Comment

I don't think getting a month's play is what this is about though. It's just something we can play on the side of all our other games, but know that lots of other people are playing it too. So if it's very short then I'd say it's ideal.

Gradius V would be good because as with most shooters it's short, but you could spend a whole month milking it with 15 mins play every day. We definitely need a shooter at some point (as well as a whole bunch of other genres ).

Keep the suggestions coming. Argue your case too (copy and paste from the previous month's thread if necessary!) And don't give up after one post. You might as well post again in a few days time to remind people why your idea is better than all the other dross suggested thus far.

Comment

shooters

psyvariar 2
                              espgaluda

raiden 3 psyvariar 1 and homura (since there pal releases at budget price)

Comment

Working...
                              X