Neo Geo Pocket Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I'd be willing, would require a GBA SP frontlight though.
    Would be really grateful if you could have a go at this for me please mate, i've got a spare GBA SP

Comment

Shoot me a PM and we'll sort it.

Comment

I sold a copy of Neo Cup B&W on ebay a few years back for around ?35, I think someone on here bought it as I saw my ex copy appear in the "bought anything retro" thread. I had picked up another copy from spain for 10 Euro along with a copy of B&W Baseball Stars so it was surplus..

Comment

Can't believe i missed that, have been looking for at least 10 years for copy

Just posted a wanted ad as there seem to be more about than i thought.
          Last edited by Jamie; 16-10-2012, 15:20.

Comment

Don't forget the two cover variations. Pocket Tennis is incredibly common, and hardly anyone notices the differences anyway. The Samurai Shodown! 2 variant is a lot harder to find, although someone's got one up for a ton on ebay.

I have the complete set. All five B&W titles, the 39 colour releases, and the two cover variants. All locked away very safely. I just use me flash cart now.

Comment

There are a few variations in the European releases, mostly with the back box layout and design. What's the difference in the Pocket Tennis covers? I've never noticed that... I own both SS2 variations.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                What's the difference in the Pocket Tennis covers? I've never noticed that... I own both SS2 variations.
                The word 'Color' on the cover is either blue or yellow. Which is quite strange as it's always blue on the cart sticker and yellow on the manuals. Maybe the parts were printed at different locations, or there was a cock-up with which art they were supposed to be using as the final version. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                  Don't forget the two cover variations. Pocket Tennis is incredibly common, and hardly anyone notices the differences anyway. The Samurai Shodown! 2 variant is a lot harder to find, although someone's got one up for a ton on ebay.

I have the complete set. All five B&W titles, the 39 colour releases, and the two cover variants. All locked away very safely. I just use me flash cart now.
                  There's also a third variant of SS2.. similar to the one with the white background, though logo in the middle and the back of the box is completely different. Can't see a photo of it anywhere online. I'll dig mine out - never seen another one for sale

Comment

Interesting. I'd certainly like to see a picture.....

Comment

My fav games on it were Crush Roller,Pacman,Neo Turf Masters,Cotton,Beast Busters and the Metal Slugs.Fighting game wise Gals Fighters,Snk Vs Capcom MOTM and Last Blade.

Comment

Working...
                      X