Manhunt - where to get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
    theres a games shop in Chorlton called CHIPS that has copies in for ?7 for xbox too btw
    When you goto CHIPS though don`t forget to ask for this man, he`ll sort you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      Don't hold me to this, but I heard that some versions of the game were censored. Pretty sure that later copies of the PS2 version and all copies of the xbox and PC had been in some way modified. I can't remember where I read this, but its probably worth looking into.
      Can anybody confirm this for sure?

I sold a load of PS2 games in recent months after deciding I'd probably never play them again. But now I rather fancy playing Manhunt through again. It's only ?9.99 on play.com at present but I wouldn't want a watered down version.

Comment

As Concept said earlier:

Originally posted by Concept View Post
        I've got an inital PS2 release copy and a copy from the later PC release. Completed them both - there isn't a difference in terms of content.
        I've played the game all the way through on Xbox and found it to be brutal and visceral enough for my tastes.

Comment

The Platinum edition of Manhunt is available in Virgin for ?10. I don't know if it's the 'watered-down' version though.

Innit "strange" how it's come out on Platinum in the wake of the Manhunt 2 banning controversy?

Comment

Working...
          X