No announcement yet.

All things Megaman/Rockman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better change the title then holmes - says Rockman twice now when should clearly say Megaman at least once. Jesus - the standards are really slipping on these forums.

Comment

Changed seany sir

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
        I was just playing Rockman X4 on the Sega Saturn (I say Rockman because that's actually the version I'm playing, I don't mean to be snooty).

It's very half and half I have to say. It'd be a hell of a lot more fun if it was just easier, but at the same time it looks great and has some really nice music and levels.
        Rockman X4 also tops the charts in my books. I like playing with Zero and how they put his saber to use.

Is the Saturn version any better then the PS one?

Comment

I heard it was, but I've never played it on the PS.

Comment

Can i have some help please..a while ago (maybe in the last year) there was a mega man feature on a nintendo magazine, i think it was NOM..does anyone remember this, i think it covered all mega man games up to the publication of magazine. I really want to read it.

Thank you.

Comment

well..I've beaten all 3 in the last few weeks now. Was thinking of getting rockman on the famicom, but might get the anniversary collection instead..still in two minds.

I've heard 2 is easy? maybe its me, but out the three, 2 was the hardest, 3 was the easiest, but definitely my favourite out the 3, and one is classic, where it began.

As i'm playing the rockman megaworld Cart (megadrive) its opened up a bonus game, think it was called wily towers (might be wrong) yet to play it properly..it gives you the chance at the beginning to choose powers and stuff, although its in Japanese, its easy to do.

I've completed X before, as its always been well spoke about..but there is more megaman/rockman gaming to done this year i think!

Comment

[quote=Juste;1143206]I think Megaman 2 is my favorite, I remember playing Megaman 3 after but it seemed much more difficult so I don't think I enjoyed it as much. I really like the PSP one too, did anybody collect the Capcom Special Collection UMD that had lots of Megaman stuff on it?

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...com.htm[/quote]

Anyone please tell me more of this special collection UMD? can it still be bought e.t.c? Thank you.

Comment

You could not buy it, it was a present in a special campaign. I think you could enter by purchasing the Capcom games that had the red and yellow sticker on them. It was second present in campaign, other present was iPod shuffle (1GB) (with character sticker and game music) and Premium Poster. The campaign started and endered on 1.12.2005/31.3.2006. I took picture of it.
                  Last edited by Juste; 19-02-2008, 11:35.

Comment

ooo thanks Juste i guess its hard to obtain then :/

Comment

I'm a huge fan, although their extreme difficulty eventually made me lose interest...The X series just got insane!

I did buy the GC Rockman EXE Transmission, which as a fan, I thoroughly enjoyed.

I never tire of the early NES versions. A lot of peoples favourite is number 2 on the NES and although 2 was the first one I ever bought, number 1 holds a special place in my heart.

I know 1 and 2 inside out and could listen to the tunes all day!

I bought Megaman soccer on the SNES too - it was crap!

Comment

Working...
                      X