After some NTSC-J PSX gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get zanac x zanac !!
    easy one of the best shooters on ps1 and 100% exclusive to the system.
    not the hardest of games tho and is a tad expensive nowadays..
    i think even about 5 year ago i paid ?40 for it

Comment

I've been playing G Darius the last couple of days and i reckon its really underated, it really is very cool.

Comment

G-Darius rocks!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I does, as do many of the cheaper, shooters, in my experince many of the rare and/or expensive games are a waste of money, inc zanac which i though was ****, and not worth the dough.

Comment

Anyone played Gaia Seed? Seems stupidly rare & expensive, but is it any good?

Comment

I liked Gaia Seed. It's nothing too special, but I enjoyed it. It looks very 16-bit.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I liked Gaia Seed. It's nothing too special, but I enjoyed it. It looks very 16-bit
                has a real Amiga feel about it - techno-y music, lots of demo style effects... and brown/grainy enemies.

And the most amazing intro ever.
                C64 graphics and a Japanese guy talking over the top in English....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                  I does, as do many of the cheaper, shooters, in my experince many of the rare and/or expensive games are a waste of money, inc zanac which i though was ****, and not worth the dough.
                  graphics whore !! mebbes you just dont get it or have no love of compile/pc engine shooters .. it would still be a great game if it was 2p.. now night raid that is a real piece of ****!

Comment

Working...
                  X