No announcement yet.

Shadow of Memories / Destiny discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked this up on PS2 last year for £3. Haven't had a full play yet but I like the style and ideas.

Comment

Does the PAL Xbox version work on 360?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        This is a highly underrated game, which should be played by all IMO. I have owned it since it first came out. JPN version supports full English too.
        I assume that's on PS2 and you mean it has English sub-titles? Is there such a thing a JP XBox version?

The small numbers of XBox versions I've seen on eBay the times I've looked for it there have been silly priced (?30+) PAL EU (usually German or Scandanavian) and similarly costly US ones.

Edit: I was looking on eBay yesterday after posting here and there do seem to be plenty of decent priced PAL PS2 ones around now and loads of the PC version from the US. But there's still only a couple of PAL XBox examples both considerably more expensive although not offensively so.
        Last edited by fallenangle; 20-11-2009, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
          Does the PAL Xbox version work on 360?
          It's not on the compatibility list. On the other hand, you're in luck if you'd like to play Shadow the Hedgehog.

Comment

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

US version

Comment

Apparently the japanese psp version which is already out has english text and audio.

I don't know if I can justify importing it when I've got the ps2 version sitting at home, but I've got a strong urge to play it again. Never actually finished it the first time.

Comment

Gonna get this need a bigger PSP mem card though . Played a demo at ECTS years ago gotta try to play it. It sounds wicked.
                Last edited by JU!; 03-12-2009, 14:21.

Comment

US version is out

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                    I assume that's on PS2 and you mean it has English sub-titles?
                    No, full English means it is fully in English. Text and audio.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X